Wireless Bird Box Camera with Night Vision (Spare camera only)
Product Code: NCC701G
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Specially Designed Bird Box Camera - This Green FEathers camera has been built from the ground up to capture images of bird boxes and other types of wildlife habitats
- 700 TV Line Video - Our new and improved imaging sensor records footage at the highest resolution of any bird box camera on the market
- Up to 50m Wireless Range - Install the camera in your garden and use the included receiver to pick up both audio and video without the need for video cables. Just connect the camera to a power source and you're ready to go! Please note that solid obstructions such as walls will significantly reduce range
- Wireless Channel Selector - Physical switches allow you to change which wireless channel the camera broadcasts on. This lets you quickly adjust your system if you encounter interference
- Wide-angle Lens - Designed for use in enclosed spaces the camera features a 2.8mm lens. This gives a huge field-of-view and helps ensure you get the entire inside of the box in the frame
- Night Vision - Invisible infra-red LEDs provide night vision without giving off a red glow that might otherwise disturb the birds
- Compact Size - Fits into almost any bird box
- Built-in microphone - Allows audio recording from inside your nest box
- Adjustable focus - The lens can be manually focussed allowing you to fine tune the picture
This Green Feathers wireless bird box camera can be used as a replacement to virtually any 4 channel 2.4Ghz camera system. 2.4Ghz cameras can be set to 1 of 4 wireless channels. Whilst most bird box cameras on the market are pre-set to one of these, our bird box cameras have switches on the back, allowing you to change between them yourself, ideal if one channel is being affected by wireless interference.
The camera itself comes with a power adapter and providing you have a compatible receiver, LCD screen, Mini DVR or other equipment should simply plug in and play with your system.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a camera only. You will need to add this to an existing system with a receiver for it to work.