Green Feathers Wireless Bird Box Camera SD Card Recording Kit
Product Code: DVRNC701
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Wireless transmission - Uses 2.4GHz wireless to transmit video to receiver up to 50 metres away (in clear line of sight)
- 700 TV Line Bird box Camera - Tiny Camera uses a First-Grade CMOS Image Sensor
- Camera Auto Cycle - The Mini Wireless Recorder can be set up to automatically cycle through the cameras one after another sequentially.Time spent displaying each camera can be set in the range of 5-30 seconds
- Auto Overwrite - Once the SD Card has been filled to capacity, the Mini DVR can automatically overwrite the oldest footage
- High Quality D1 Recording - This mini 2.4GHz receiver can record video footage at D1 resolution of 720 x 576 at 25 fps
- 1-25 FPS Adjustable Recording - The Mini DVR Receiver in this pack can be tweaked to record for longer by using a lower frame rate (FPS) or record fluid video footage when using its 25FPS settings
- NTSC and PAL Compatible - Works with both UK and US TV standards
- Motion Detection Record Mode - Allows unit to automatically start recording or take a picture when motion is sensed on one of the cameras
- Fine Tuneable Motion Sensing - The motion detection record mode can be fine tuned by use of the "Zoning" Feature and sensitivity parameter
- Motion Detection Pre-Record - Unit can be set to automatically record the 10 seconds prior to motion triggering
- Footage Recorded onto SD Card - All footage is recorded onto Secure Digital (SD) Card plugged into the unit making playback/viewing easy (32GB Max. Supported)
- User Friendly menu system - Allows for easy operation and intuitive interface to recorder advanced features
- AVI MPEG4 Video Format - Footage recorded by the unit can be easily played back on a PC, Laptop or Mac without the need for extra software
- JPEG Photo Format - Pictures taken by the unit can be viewed on any platform with ease
- Footage Date/Time Stamping - Recorded footage and pictures can have the date and time displayed on them
- Multilingual Menu - The Mini DVR can display the menu system in 10 different languages
This wireless bird box camera paired with a 1 channel digital video recorder is packed with advanced features such as scheduled recording, motion detection with pre-record and a maximum recording Frame-Rate of 25FPS. It has been built from the ground up to provide a more user friendly interface with an intuitive menu system. If you are looking for a Security Camera Recorder to keep an eye on your car, secure your shop or are looking for a lightweight, portable DVR with advanced features at a low price, then this is the Recorder for you.
You can use the Mini D1 digital video recorder with any of our 2.4 GHz wireless or wired cameras. With the new 720 x 576 D1 real time recording resolution you can record D1 footage at full 25FPS, not 2FPS like other DVR's! Even our top professional cameras will look amazing. This resolution is the highest recording resolution we sell and will look great when played back on a PC or HD TV.
The Mini DVR also has a pre-record function which means you'll never miss a moment of footage! The DVR will automatically record up to 10 seconds before the motion detection, which means you'll see what happened 10 seconds before the motion occurs! This feature is great if you want to catch someone doing something quickly.
This Mini DVR is very easy to setup and will take minutes for you to master, the software is very easy use and the connections are very simple. The unit comes with an easy to use overwrite system so you don't have to worry about swapping SD cards out all the time! The DVR will automatically overwrite the oldest footage on the memory card. Simple! It also supports upto 32 Gb SDHC cards for maximum storage capacity. The DVR can support recording on any one of 4 wireless channels simultaneously and 1 wired channel. You can scroll through each camera feed from the menu system. Because of the new MPEG4 recording format you can now get more footage on your SD card, it's around 500MB per hour of footage so that's around 64 hours constant recording on a 32GB SD Card!
This unit runs at 12 volts so it can be powered by a car battery in a remote location. It can also directly power one camera, so you only need 1 battery or plug socket! This means you could hide the mini DVR almost anywhere, use it to guard your shop, car or office, we even had a customer bury one under his egg shed!
The receiver will work with up to 4 Wireless 2.4GHz Cameras and one wired Security Camera (although only one camera can be set to record with motion detection at any one time).
The wireless bird box camera has focus from just a few inches up to around 30 meters, this enables you to get the best of pictures no matter how far the object is away from the lens. The wider angle 2.8mm lens gives you extra width when viewing inside a birdbox (many companies supply 6mm as standard). This means you can usually see the entrance hole and the bottom of the bird box.
You can either run it from the battery (3-5 hours) or the supplied mains power supply. We recommend power adaptors for viewing 24/7.
It's very small, perfect for hiding and fits perfectly in a bird box or other animal box, hive, den or hole. The 6 LED's are just right for seeing in a small space and not too powerful to burn out the LED's or disturb the birds. We have had customers use this tiny cam system for watching owls, buzzards, tiny birds even used as by professionals as a bird breeding cam across multiple box units. Although for bigger nests, some have chosen our slightly larger 11 or 30 LED product. If you are a professional breeder, give us a call as we have built many Avery systems for customers.
The camera itself is only 42x35mm and screws neatly to a wall or into a bird box. For businesses, this device can serve to monitor operations in offices, shops or warehouses. Great as an affordable hidden security CCTV system.
This product has 4 channels available, so if you wish to expand your wireless system in the future, you can add a further 3 cameras. One for your bird table, front of the bird box or other location.
The built in transmitter has a range of up to 50m, dependent on obstacles. The Tiny hidden Day and Night camera has a high resolution of 700 lines from its CMOS imaging chip set and can be run off a 8V AC power adaptor (supplied).