Veracity Camswitch Mobile - 5 Port PoE Switch for Vehicles
Product Code: VC4PORTMSW
- PoE Switch for Vehicles- A simple way of providing Power-over-Ethernet power to multiple cameras inside of a vehicle, perfect for taxis, buses and lorries
- 12V Input- The switch is wired to the vehicle's battery. We recommend this is carried out by a qualified electrician
- 4+1 Ports- Provides power output up to 4 IP cameras and a recorder, up to a total maximum output of 80W
- Wide Compatibility- Works with most PoE and PoE+ IP cameras, allowing maximum flexibility when setting up your system
The Camswitch Mobile range from Veracity has been designed to provide a simple way to power multiple Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices from a 12V or 24V source such as a car battery. This makes it perfect for setting up an in-car security system using high resolution IP cameras.
Once the switch is wired in to your car battery, it can output a total of 80w of power, with ports for 4 separate cameras and a recorder. The power output is compatible with most PoE and PoE+ devices, using standard ethernet cables. It's an ideal way to set up a security system for a taxi or bus.
What's in the box?
- 1x Veracity Camswitch Mobile 4 port switch
Power Input Connector: Detachable screw terminal
Input Voltage: 8.5-40V DC (Minimum startup voltage is 10.5V supports engine cranking and reduce overdischarge)
Fusing: External fuse recommended 5A for 24V 10A for 12V
PoE Standards: IEEE 8023.af IEEE 802.3at not isolated from DV input
Power Budget: 80W (24V) 80W below 30c 65W above 30c (12V) 60W
Ethernet Connectors: 5x RJ45 10/100Mbps
Rates: 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T & duplex
Compatible Cable: Straight through or crossover Cat 5 Cat 5e Cat 6 VCS-8P2-MOB supports VLAN trunking
Dimensions: 110(131 with clips)x100x40mm
Mounting Brackets: 5mm holes on 122mm centres
Operational Temperature: -10°c to +50°c
Relative Humidity: <85%
Compliance: CE FCC RoHS