Ultra Low Light Pinhole Spy Camera 0.00001Lux with 700TVL Colour CCD
Product Code: NNSD7PHGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Night Ninja- Despite it's size, this compact camera can keep recording in incredibly low light, making it perfect for round the clock surveillance
- 0.00001 Lux sensitivity- Means the camera can keep recording in conditions darker than moonlight!
- Full Colour Video- Sensor can keep recording colour detail, even in low light when other devices switch to black and white
- 700TV Lines Quality- Sony sensor records at the highest resolution of any of our pinhole devices. This ensures your videos are full of usable detail
- No IR LEDs required- Camera's sensitivity means you don't have to rely on Infra-Red, which can sometimes lead to reflections and glare in your video. This also makes it suitable for recording through your window into a garden or driveway
- Pinhole Lens- Camera's tiny pinhole optic can record through gaps as slim as 2mm wide, making it ideal for discreet recording
- Slim Camera Body- Measures only 40x40x14mm, making it easy to conceal in places like a drawer or behind a partition
Don't let it's tiny size fool you, this Night Ninja Ultra Low Light Pinhole Spy Camera is proof that powerful things can indeed come in small packages! This slim little device features the very same sensor found in our best selling Low Light CCTV Cameras. This means it can record with impressive quality even in incredibly dark conditions, and makes it a versatile security tool. Need to covertly record the stock room after hours? Somebody stealing from your garage at night? This camera may be just the thing you're looking for...
The incredible CCD imaging chip used in the device takes advantage of the latest noise reduction technology in order to boost low light recording without the need for Infra-red. This allows it to capture video in conditions as dark as 0.00001Lux- that's darker than moonlight! Crucially, as the device does not use IR, it does not give off the faint red glow from LEDs, visible to any suspicious intruders. No LEDs also means the night vision is not limited by a "range". Another added benefit is this allows the camera body to stay impressively small.
Not only does the camera excel in low light, but the camera records high resolution video at 700TV Lines. This makes it currently our highest resolution pinhole camera, and helps ensure your videos capture plenty of fine detail. It also records in full colour, even when in low light situations.
This amazing sensor is housed in a body measuring just 40x40x14mm, making it easy to install in a discreet location, and simple to attach to a wall. The included pinhole lens also helps keep the camera concealed, allowing it to record video through gaps as tiny as 2mm. The camera is connected using an industry standard BNC cable, allowing you to run it into a TV or Monitor for live viewing, or into a DVR as part of an existing CCTV system.