30m IR 4 Camera 300m Digital Wireless CCTV System, 1TB Hybrid DVR
Product Code: DW4E41TBLR
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- 700 TV Lines - Captures images in 700TVL with the in-built Sony Effio-P chip
- Wide Dynamic Range - Helps retain detail in challenging contrast and lighting conditions
- Waterproof - IP66 rated so the camera will bear the harshest of weather conditions
- 30m Night Vision - Infra-red LEDs provide up to a 30 metre range of coverage at night
- Vari-focal lens - Gives you excellent flexibility to zoom in on key areas
- Hybrid DVR- This CCTV recorder should work with almost any CCTV camera that uses BNC connectors, whether it's an HD or analogue model
- 1080p Recording- When used with compatible cameras, DVR can record up in resolutions up to 1080p, capturing plenty of usable detail
- 4 Channels Audio- Allows you to record sound to go with each video channel
- HDMI Output- Connect to any HD monitor or TV to view footage using a standard HDMI cable
- Mobile Access- Recorder easily connects to your internet router, and can then be configured to allow live viewing of your cameras from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet!
- Online Access- In addition to mobile devices, with a PC you can log in to your recorder using a secure web interface to view footage and change recording settings
- Adjustable Recording Settings- As with all of our professional and home DVRs, this device has many in depth recording settings, including motion detection and 7 day scheduling
- Upgradeable Storage- Supports hard drives up to 6TB in capacity
This a long range complete wireless security kit. With 4 Infrared night vision cameras and 1TB LAN DVR with Internet streaming and mobile phone viewing. This setup includes 4 Cameras, 4 Wireless transmitters, 4 wireless receivers, 8 upgraded 7dB Aerials for the transmitters and receivers and the 1TB Digital Video Recorder.
The Sony cameras can be used indoor or out and have 30m of night vision from 36 LEDs. These cameras have an IP66 fully water and weatherproof metal casing, this means that they can stand up any punishment the weather can throw at them. They are totally dust and water proof! These cameras will be equally happy in the dust and heat of the Sahara desert or the rains of the Amazon!
Our GAMUT White cameras also have 4-9mm vari-focal lens giving you a manually adjustable 50-88 degree viewing angle. This lens will allow you to "zoom" in on a very specific area or allow you greater freedom with a wider viewing angle than standard cameras.
We only use premium quality SONY chip's in our cameras and high specification LEDs, so be aware when comparing our packages to others. Cheaper or recycled SONY chips don't give the crystal clear images or colour definition like ours.
The 300m wireless CCTV camera transmitters work perfectly for medium-large sized properties where you need to transmit a wireless signal over a longer distance. So they work well for properties with thick walls; farms; large houses where there are a few obstacles to go through; Or farm yards where wires are difficult to run.
Each transmitter can be set to transmit on a separate channel so you can run up to 8 transmitters together. So this system is scaleable if you wanted to upgrade to an 8 camera system in the future.
The high specification LAN/Internet Capable 4 channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) supplied with this package is really easy to use. Simple menu systems and a comprehensive manual really help during set up so you get exactly what you want from the Recorder.
You can also remotely monitor your DVR via the internet (perfectly safe and secure) from virtually any device anywhere in the world - Brilliant! Imagine the peace of mind knowing that you can still log into work/home whilst on holiday. If you've got a little experience with IP addresses and router ports, then setting this up is relatively easy. However should you have any troubles our team can provide a remote setup service, this will help configure and show you how to use your DVR remotely and includes ongoing support.
It's a wonderful compact size and really quite cute (if you like that sort of thing!). Therefore it will easily tuck away in a cupboard or draw away from view. The excellent recording capacity gives you peace of mind where ever it is used. We were amazed when we found it because it is rare to find a DVR that has duplex operation and 4 audio channels. That means you can playback and record at the same time. Until now this was unheard of for DVRs of this price. So, for the money, this is a great value 4 camera system with features and specifications you'd expect from a pack at twice the price.
In record mode, the DVR unit has a number of flexible features provided through a menu system. It can be operated by a mouse or remote control. The DVR has a built in motion detection recording function so it will only record when 'motion' is detected by the cameras. You can even ZONE areas, so if you have a tree that moves in the wind or a road, you can zone them out so they will not trigger the recorder.
With 3 scheduling record modes (continuous/motion activated/scheduled), it can be modified at any time to cover a 24-hour period, 7 days a week. This significantly increases the recording capability of the unit. You should get at least 10 - 12 days even when recording at 25FPS (with 1TB HDD).