TP Link Powerline Adapter Kit with Wifi- Run internet via mains
Product Code: PLINE500WF
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Run Internet Over Mains- Sends network data down your building's mains cables, removing the need to run extensive extra wiring
- Wifi Adapter- Connects to wifi devices, providing an easy way to connect them to a router in a completely different room
- Perfect for IP Cameras- Ideal for setting up a wifi IP camera system across a large property
- No Additional Cables Needed- Setting up the adapters doesn't require any additional cabling
- High Speed Connection- Capable of 500Mbps throughput, enough to cope with HD IP camera footage
- Simple Setup- Devices simply pair together with the press of a button. No confusing configuration needed
- Secure- Devices cannot connect to the adapters without being manually paired together, helping keep your data secure
- Connect your home devices- These aren't just for CCTV! They're also a fantastic way to extend your router's wifi range to other parts of your house
This wifi powerline adapter kit from TP Link is one of the easiest ways to connect an IP camera or network enabled device in your home. Powerline devices work by turning your building's main power cables into a network connection, transferring data between the plugs. This means you don't need to run lengths of additional cable throughout the building in order to connect your system.
This particular kit also features a wifi adapter on one plug, providing a simple way of connecting a wifi camera to a router that would normally be out of range.
Thankfully there is no tricky set up required, just plug the device you want to connect into one of the adapters, and then plug your router into the second. Then just pair them together using the buttons on top of each adapter. Because the devices need to be paired before they work, there is no risk of people using external adapters to access them. Please note however, the adapters must be connected on the same electrical circuit in order to work.