- Run a network over mains- These easy to use adapters let you use your building's mains circuitry to run a network connection, removing the need to run additional network cables
- Ideal for connecting your DVR- This kit is the perfect solution for users who have a network-enabled CCTV recorder, but want to set it up in a different room to their internet router
- No additional wiring required- Helps save money and time, by preventing to need to run many metres of additional network cable
- Pass Through Power- Socket can still be used even with device plugged in
- High Speed- Powerline adapters are capable of data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps
- Simple installation- All you need to do to configure the kit is to plug both devices in and press the "pair" buttons, no configuration required!
- Secure Networking- As the devices have to be paired together, there is no risk of external devices connecting with them
- Easily connect your home- It's not just CCTV that these can help with. Use them to link up games consoles, smart TVs, computers and network storage drives all around your home!
This set of two easy to use powerline adapters is one of the easiest ways available to extend a wired internet connection around your home or office. These small devices simply plug into your mains power supplies, and let you run a network around your building's electrical circuit, instead of using a telephone line or ethernet cable.
But just what does this mean for CCTV? Simply put, it lets you easily connect your CCTV DVR to a router in another room, without having to run a length of cable between the two. Not only does this provide a much easier installation, but it lets you keep your recorder tucked away in a loft or private room, helping keep your recordings secure.
There is no tricky network configuration required. Just plug the device you want to connect in to one of the adapters, and then plug your router into the second one. Then all you need to do is pair them together using the buttons on the devices, and you're ready to go. As the devices need to be paired, the connection remains secure from external devices. The kit is capable of data transfer rates up to 1000Mbps, and working across 300m of circuitry. Please note, adapters must be connected on the same electrical circuit. This kit also features pass-through power, so you still have a spare socket to use even when the device is plugged in.
What's in the box?
- 2x TP Link Powerline adapters
- 2x 2m Ethernet cables
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
Interface: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port Power socket
Plug Type: UK 3 pin
LED Indicator: PWR PLC ETH
Power Consumption: Typical 2.49W standby 0.5W
Encryption: 128-bit AES
System Requirements: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Mac OS Linux
Operating Temperature: 0c to +40c
Operating Humidity: 10-90%
We Also Recommend
12V DC Rechargeable Li-On Lithium 6800mAh Battery for Security Cameras