Sony Super HAD Vandal Proof Dome camera 650 TV Line 30m Night vision
Product Code: ODVFS30BP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- Delivery guaranteed for Christmas
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Gamut BLACK Security Camera- This device is part of our exclusive Gamut BLACK, representing extensive field testing, dependable performance and our 2 year product warranty
- 650TV Line Resolution- Camera records high resolution video, full of usable detail and exceeding general standards recommended by police
- Sony Super HAD- All of our wired CCTV cameras use high grade imaging chips and this is no exception, with a high quality CCD from Sony allowing full true-to-life colours in daylight
- 30m Infra-Red- After dark, the camera can keep monitoring your property thanks to powerful IR LEDs
- 2.8-12mm Vari-focal Lens- Unusually for a dome camera, this is fitted with a wide zoom range lens, allowing it to look over a wide area, or focus on a smaller one
- IP66 Waterproof- Camera's metal housing protects it from the elements, allowing permanent outdoor installation
- Vandal Proof- Dome casing also helps protect the camera and wires from any potential unwanted abuse from potential criminals on your property
Dome CCTV cameras are a great choice if you need something low profile and durable, but their smaller size can sometimes mean they have less features than traditional cameras. Not so with this one! Featuring powerful night vision, a vari-focal lens and a high grade sensor, this is one of the most versatile dome cameras we stock, and is perfect for almost any outdoor security application! Central to the camera's image quality is a Sony Super HAD CCD chip, recording crisp images full of detail at 650TV Lines. It also helps ensure the camera captures vivid and realistic colours during the day. At night, 30m of infra-red illumination makes sure the camera can keep watch over unlit areas of your property. The camera also features a 2.8-12mm lens, allowing you to manually adjust the camera's field of view between 90 and 30 degrees.
The dome itself is made out of a rugged metal alloy, and is rated weather proof to the IP66 standard, allowing you to depend on it even in exposed outdoor installations. The dome bracket helps protect the camera, and conceals all cables running back to your recorder. As it uses a standard BNC connection, you can easily plug it directly in to an existing CCTV recorder, or in to a TV for live monitoring.