Sony Super HAD Indoor Dome CCTV Camera w/ 650TV Lines & Varifocal Lens
Product Code: ODVFN35BP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Dome Security Camera- CCTV camera is housed in a vandal proof dome, making it ideal for indoor security
- Sony Super-HAD CCD- The camera's high grade imaging chip ensures it can reliably capture detailed colour images at 650TV Lines
- Low Light Recording- The camera's sensitive CCD allows it to record in conditions as dark as 0.01Lux
- Varifocal Lens- Lens can be adjusted between 2.8-12mm, allowing you to set the field of view from 90-30 degrees. Ideal for fine tuning your system's coverage
- Easy Connectivity- Camera is fitted with industry standard BNC connection, letting it easily fit into an existing CCTV system, or straight into a DVR
This indoor security camera is housed in a robust vandal proof dome, making it ideal for use in busy indoor environments that demand solid build quality. Combined with high grade Sony imaging components, the result is a versatile camera ideal for use in applications such as business, office or retail security.
Key to any CCTV camera is a reliable imaging sensor, and this model is no exception. As with all of our GAMUT security cameras, it boasts a Sony Super HAD imaging chip, allowing it to record full colour video with 650TV Lines of resolution. this more than exceeds minimum standards recommended by police for security, and helps ensure you capture clean and detailed footage.
The camera itself is housed inside of a rugged vandal proof dome. This not only protects the electrical components from damage, but helps conceal the orientation of his lens. In order to provide maximum versatility, the lens is a varifocal design, allowing you to adjust the field of view between 90-30 degrees. In order to provide maximum compatibility for existing CCTV systems and recorders, the camera uses the industry standard BNC connector.