Silver Remote Setup for Online Viewing & Mobile Access
Product Code: SILVERSETUP
- Remote CCTV System Setup- With this service we remotely configure your 4 channel DVR or NVR, computer and router, allowing you to watch your CCTV over the internet. All you have to do is screw it to the wall and plug it in!
- Simple Annual Subscription- Once your camera is all configured for remote access, we set up a simple Direct Debit annual subscription using our payment partners GoCardless, providing you with ongoing remote access and continued support for your connection
- Completely Remote Service- We can do everything remotely on your own computer, at a time booked for your convenience
- Configure Mobile Access- We will also set up mobile access for your recorder, letting you view connected cameras from a smartphone or tablet
- Configure Recorder Settings- Our adviser can even set up basic time & date, motion detection and scheduling settings for your recorder
- Dynamic DNS Setup- As part of the service we will also set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability), through which you can securely log in to view your camera. This will save you hundreds of pounds over the course of the year compared to the cost of setting up a Static IP address for your recorder
- Continuing Support- Unlike other CCTV companies, we won't charge you for reconnecting your system if your router needs resetting, changing or you change provider. It’s all included in the cost!
- Multiple Users- Setting up a system for a company or organisation? We can add different levels of access, from admins who can adjust recording settings to guest users, who can only view cameras
- Smart Camera Configuration- If you have a Hikvision security system, then the service also covers the configuration of one camera's smart features, such as line crossing, intrusion detection, smart tracking or number plate recognition. If you need more than one smart camera, then we can walk you through how to do this, or configure these as well for a small extra one-off charge. With our set up services your not on your own when optimising the cameras to work for you and enable you to get the right pop ups and notifications
- This service package also includes setting up services such as Hikvision's Hik-Connect app, should we need to do this via a remote connection
Just give us a quick call after purchasing and we can book in a time slot with our helpdesk team. We only have a limited number of slots per day, so please bear in mind this may be up to a week after purchase
What is not covered?The following may incur an additional fee:
- Reconfiguring your system after a factory reset
- Configuring systems on multi-layer networks, or those that involve complex firewalls
- Regular servicing, for example backing up footage
Who is this service right for?
• Users with a network enabled DVR with up to 4 channels
• Users with up to 4 IP cameras
Who is this service not right for?
• Users with more than 4 cameras and a recorder
• Configuring smart features on Hikvision IP cameras
• Users with systems that include Wifi bridges or 4G routers
For these situations we recommend our gold & platinum support packages
Network enabled CCTV systems are an essential way for you to keep an eye on your home or property whilst away, but we'll be the first to admit that they can be confusing to set up for those without experience with networks or routers. That's why we have put together our complete support packages! This no hassle remote setup service takes away the fuss of configuring your 4 camera CCTV system for remote viewing on PC or mobile.
After the initial setup, we can then start a simple Direct Debit subscription for continued remote access via a secure web address. This also provides you with free ongoing support in case the connection has to be reset.
Logging in remotely to your computer, one of our expert technical team will completely configure your DVR, software and router for online viewing. We will also set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability) through which you can log in to watch your camera live. The service takes around an hour, during which you can either get our support agent to talk you through it on the phone, or just leave them to it if you'd rather sit back with a brew. We do however, ask that you are available by your computer in case we need to check something.
The setup service can also configure your system for mobile access, letting you view your cameras live on iOS, Android or Windows smartphones (subject to compatibility). It also covers 12 months of ongoing remote support for any connection problems that might occur.
What's in the box?