Silver Support - Remote Setup for Online Viewing & Mobile Access
Product Code: SILVERSETUP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Remote CCTV System Setup- With this service we remotely configure your DVR, computer and router, allowing you to watch your CCTV over the internet. All you have to do is screw it to the wall and plug it in!
- Annual Subscription- Our simple Direct Debit annual subscription provides you with ongoing remote access, as well as continued support, should your connection need resetting
- Completely Remote Service- We can do everything remotely on your own computer, at a time booked for your convenience
- Configure Mobile Access- We will also set up mobile access for your recorder, letting you view connected cameras from a smartphone or tablet
- Custom Dynamic DNS Setup- As part of the service we will also set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability), through which you can securely log in to view your camera
- 12 Months Support- We will also provide 12 months of continuing remote support in case of any ongoing issues with the connection
Who is this service right for?
• Home users with a single IP camera to configure
• CCTV users with a network enabled DVR
If you have a multi-camera IP system to install, or require long term connection maintenance then we recommend our gold support packages
Network enabled CCTV systems are an essential way for you to keep an eye on your home or property whilst away, but we'll be the first to admit that they can be confusing to set up for those without experience with networks or routers. That's why we have put together our complete support packages! This no hassle remote setup service takes away the fuss of configuring your CCTV system for remote viewing on PC or mobile.
After the initial setup, we can then start a simple Direct Debit subscription for continued remote access via a secure web address. This also provides you with free ongoing support in case the connection has to be reset.
Logging in remotely to your computer, one of our expert technical team will completely configure your DVR, software and router for online viewing. We will also set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability) through which you can log in to watch your camera live. The service takes around an hour, during which you can either get our support agent to talk you through it on the phone, or just leave them to it if you'd rather sit back with a brew. We do however, ask that you are available by your computer in case we need to check something.
The setup service can also configure your system for mobile access, letting you view your cameras live on iOS, Android or Windows smartphones (subject to compatibility). It also covers 12 months of ongoing remote support for any connection problems that might occur.