Parrot Breeding Camera Nest Box IR Nightvision 420TVL Recessed Bracket
Product Code: NC301WTHP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Perfect for Bird Box use - The recessed bracket, compact size and powerful IR night vision mean this bird-box camera is designed from the ground up to be used in bird-boxes
- Small Size Bird Box Camera - only measures 34mm by 44mm long. Additionally the camera only weighs 80g approx (without bracket).
- Recessed Bracket - the recessed bracket means it doesn't take up any space inside the bird box. It also means the camera is protected from the wildlife it is monitoring.
- 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens - The 2.8mm lens gives this colour mini camera an impressive 110 degree wide angle view. This gives you a superior view of your bird box letting you see all the walls and entrance.
- 420 TVL Sony CCD Imaging Chip - uses a high quality CCD chip which gives you a crisp picture
- High Quality Colour Picture - The Sony CCD sensor in this parrot nest camera gives you a full colour picture during daytime.
- 5-8 Metre Infra-Red Night Vision - In pitch black darkness this camera's infra-red (IR) LEDs illuminate the nestbox with infrared light invisible to the naked eye
Meet our camera designed for parrot breeders. Parrots are notorious for scraping their nest box to create nest lining as well as destroying any non-natural looking objects placed in their nest box. To combat this the camera features a recessed bracket, which gives several benefits. It means the camera doesn't consume any space in the bird box but more importantly it makes it impossible for any feathered residents to damage it. Additionally by mounting the camera in the roof of a nest box it allows you to utilise this camera's wide angle lens to the fullest and enjoy a full corner to corner view of the nest box.