Outdoor 2MP 1080p HD IP Security Camera with 20m Night Vision and POE
Product Code: OB37RIP10PE
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- IP Security Camera- Records high resolution security footage directly to your network down an ethernet cable
- 1080p Full HD- Records in 1920x1080 HD quality, capturing far more detail than is possible with traditional CCTV cameras, allowing you to record details such as faces with more clarity
- 20m Night Vision- IR LEDs allows camera to record subjects up to 20m away even after darkness falls
- Power Over Ethernet- Cameras are PoE compatible, meaning they can draw power from the same cable they use for video, allowing an easier installation. PoE compatible switch, router or NVR required
- Outdoor Camera- IP676 rated housing allows camera to be used in outdoor locations
- 3.6mm Lens- Captures everythign within an 80° field of view in front of the camera
- CMS Software- Includes software to set up viewing and recording remotely directly to your PC, no external recorder required!
- Sub Streaming- Allows camera to record a full resolution HD stream whilst simultaneously streaming standard definition video for viewing on a PC
Pairing up a high resolution digital sensor with a compact bullet camera housing, this HD IP security camera is a powerful tool for home or business surveillance. IP cameras have revolutionised the CCTV market, recording digital images at a significantly higher quality than is possible with traditional analogue equipment. Not only that, but as they transfer footage down a network cable, it is easy to set them up for online access without needing an external device.
This model records footage at 1920x1080 full HGD resolution (roughly 2 megapixels). The resulting footage is incredibly sharp for security video, recording plenty of the details that are essential if you need to review your footage at a later date. To keep monitoring your property after dark, the camera is also fitted with IR LEDs providing 20m of night vision illumination. This is all housed inside an impressively small IP66 weatherproof housing, measuring only 10cm long (excluding bracket and hood).
You can connect the recorder directly to your router with an ethernet cable, or to an NVR in order to record footage over long periods of time. When connected directly, you can set up the camera for remote access from a PC using the included software. This even allows motion detection recording directly onto your PC's hard drive- no recorder required! The camera is also power over ethernet (PoE) enabled, meaning that when used with a compatible switch or recorder, they can draw power directly from the network cable- no need for a separate mains supply!