Night Ninja Ultra Low Light Security Camera 0.00001Lux 700TVL
Product Code: NNSD7BGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Ultra Low Light CCTV Camera- this amazing camera can record round the clock, making it ideal for security at home or on a business property
- 0.00001 Lux Recording- Allows the camera to keep recording footage in conditions close to total darkness
- Colour Night Vision- Camera records in full colour even when in low light!
- 700TV Line Resolution- Features a professional grade Sony CCD, allowing it to capture class leading levels of fine detail
- No Infra Red Required- This camera's stunning performance means there is no requirement for Infra Red LEDs or illuminators, and makes it much more discreet when installed. This also allows a much wider field of view, as it is not limited by LED coverage
- Long Working Life- As the camera features no IR LEDs, the device has a very long working life and a comparatively low power draw
- Varifocal Lens- Lens focal length can be adjusted from 2.8-12mm, allowing you to manually set either an ultra wide view, or one more focussed on a particular subject
- Outdoor Camera- Camera is housed in a robust metal alloy casing, allowing it be installed exposed to the elements
- Easy Connectivity- Camera can be wired straight into any CCTV Digital Video Recorder, or attached to a TV or monitor using a standard adapter
Ideal for those with even the most demanding round-the-clock CCTV requirements, this Ultra Low Light Security Camera from Night Ninja can keep recording even in almost complete darkness. This makes it the perfect solution for monitoring remote business properties in poorly lit locations. The professional grade Sony sensor and weather resistant housing means you can depend on the camera even in the most challenging conditions!
Unlike many traditional Night Vision CCTV cameras, this device uses a high sensitivity CCD with noise reduction to boost ambient light, rather than relying on Infra Red Illumination. This means the camera is not limited by the distance such lights can work over, and makes the camera much more discreet when in use. It also allows the use of much wider angle lenses, which can result in vignetting- dark corners in the image- when lit with LEDs. To take full advantage of this, we have fitted the camera with a varifocal lens, allowing you to shift the view from a wide angle to a more zoomed in, focussed view.
However, it's not just this camera's low light performance that impresses! It also boasts a class leading resolution of 700TV Lines, ensuring videos are recorded full of crisp and sharp detail. To top it all off, the Sony imaging chip keeps recording in full colour even in low light situations!.
As with all of our professional quality CCTV equipment, this camera is encased in a robust metal alloy housing. This provides a high level of weather resistance, and allows it to be installed in locations exposed to the worst mother Nature can throw at it. It uses a standard BNC connection, so can easily be connected straight into an existing CCTV DVR. Alternatively with the use of a standard RCA adapter the camera can be plugged directly into a TV or PC monitor for simple live viewing.