Netgear 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch for IP Camera Systems
Product Code: 24PORTSW
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Gigabit ethernet switch- Allows your network to handle the massive volume of data streaming from multiple HD IP cameras
- 24 RJ45 Ports- Provides an easy way to add many ethernet devices to your network
- Auto-switching speeds- Can automatically swap between 10/100/1000Mbps connections, allowing you to easily use devices of different speeds together
- Slimline Design- Can be easily stowed or even wall mounted
Large HD IP camera systems are a truly state-of-the-art way to monitor a large number of locations, all in crisp digital high definition. The problem is, the massive amounts of data such systems create can put a strain on even the quickest network connections. Trying to attempt this with a standard hub or home router is a certain way to lose video quality. This 24 port Gigabit switch is an essential way to link up these large IP systems efficiently.
The device features 24 separate ethernet ports, allowing you to connect your router and NVR together in a system with up to 22 IP cameras. The switch is capable of transfer speeds up to one gigabit per second, helping your network cope with the footage. By connecting the NVR directly to the switch, instead of going through the router, you can greatly improve the rate at which it can capture data, and help prevent dropped frames in your video recordings.