- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders before 4pm on weekdays sent same day
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free Support
- USB Video Capture- This compact device lets you convert analogue video feeds into high quality digital video on your home computer
- Mac Compatibility- Compatible with Mac OS X
- Stereo Audio Capture- As well as Video, this device can digitise Stereo Audio using the two built in RCA sockets
- USB Bus Power- This device draws it's power from the USB plug, so there is no need for an external power supply
This simple to use USB Video Capture device is a fantastic way to digitise any analogue video, ideal for combining one of our Bird Box Cameras or Pinhole Cameras with an Apple Mac Computer. Unlike other similar devices on the market, this one is purpose built for use with Macs (and Macs only!)
Simply hook your camera up to the RCA phono cables, and run the included software to start recording. The device features stereo audio inputs to capture high quality sound as well. We stock these as the perfect accessory for our range of Spy Cameras and Wireless Cameras, but don't let that limit you! This works with any RCA or S-Video feed, so can be used to record console games, or digitise old home videos- anything with an AV output.
What's in the box?
- Mac Compatible USB Video Capture Device
- Video Drivers and Software CD
- Video recording Software CD
- Quick Setup Guide
- 2 Year Warranty from SpyCameraCCTV!
Video System: PAL NTSC
Video Input: RCA Composite S-Video
Audio Input: Stereo RCA
Power: USB Bus
Processor: PowerPC G4 G5 or Intel Core
VGA Card with 32MB Memory
USB: 1x USB 2.0 Port
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later