Low Light Spy Camera with SD Motion Detection DVR- Covert Security kit
Product Code: DVRPH137
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Covert Home Security System- This all-in-one package is perfect for keeping watch over your garden or doorway from behind a window, as no LEDs mean no reflections!
- In Car CCTV- The tiny camera is sensitive in low light without relying on infra-red, making it great for recording through your car windows when parked overnight. Just set it up using the included cigarette lighter socket adapter
- Ultra Low Light Recording- the kit's camera is capable of recording right down to 0.002Lux, that's starlight!
- Colour Daytime Recording- This adaptable camera records in full colour during daytime, and switches to Black and White in Low Light Conditions.
- Pinhole Lens- The Camera's tiny lens is capable of peeking through gaps as small as 2mm, meaning the camera can be kept safely away from prying eyes
- Sony CCD Sensor - This camera uses a Grade A Sony chip recording 650TV lines, ensuring a reliably crisp image full of detail
- Audio Recording- Camera features a built in Microphone, enabling audio recording
- Standalone DVR- this kit includes a compact Digital Video Recorder, small enough to be left in a cabinet or drawer whilst recording footage
- Advanced Motion Detection- The recorder features motion triggering, with adjustable sensitivity and the ability to mask off areas of the image
- Versatile Recording Modes- As well as Motion Detection, the recorder features Continuous and Scheduled Recording
- SD Card recording- Device uses standard SD cards, making it easy to transfer footage
- Time Stamping- DVR also features time stamping, an essential feature when reviewing archived video!
This Covert Security Kit has been designed to help resolve one of the most common questions that we get asked by Home CCTV customers- What is the best night vision CCTV camera to use for covertly recording subjects outside through a window? Many customers want to keep a discreet eye on their car in the driveway, or watch over an unlit garden. The trouble is, the Infra-Red LEDs used in traditional Night Vision can experience significant reflections when operating through glass, causing flare that obscures much of the image.
This unique system uses an ultra low light spy camera capable of recording unlit areas without the use of Infra-Red. This allows it to record effectively even through glass, and makes it a great option as an in car security system. The camera is designed around a high sensitivity Sony chip, allowing it keep recording even in conditions as dark as 0.002 Lux- that's moonlight! In daylight conditions the camera records in full colour, but switches to black and white once night falls, boosting sensitivity. In both modes the camera records with 600TV lines of resolution, exceeding recommended police standards for evidence. The camera is also tiny- measuring only 32x32mm, and the pinhole lens can record through gaps as small as 2mm! This makes it easy to install away form prying eyes.
Crucially, this is a complete CCTV system, featuring every adapter and cable needed to get it up and running in your home- just add your desired size SD card from the menu above! Included in the kit is compact SD card recorder, storing all of your footage onto a standard memory card for easy transfer. This DVR can either be plugged into a TV or monitor for live viewing, or left recording by itself as a standalone device. This means you can keep it tucked safely away in a drawer or on a shelf.
The Digital Video Recorder boasts a selection of advanced recording features, including a customisable Motion Detection mode. This triggers recording every time there is movement in the video, and is essential for security monitoring in quiet locations. This can even be fine tuned by adjusting sensitivity and masking out areas of the image. The recorder can also be set to run on a 24 hour, 7 day schedule.
Here at SpyCameraCCTV we have years of experience helping customers resolve security problems. If you have any questions about this system, or would even like a custom system, just check our CONTACT page for the best way to get in touch!