Lockable Metal Security Box for 6210 1080 HD Hunting Trail Cameras
Product Code: HCAM6210BOX
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Vandal Resistant Box- Durable metal case helps protect hunting camera from damage caused by wildlife or human vandals
- Protect your recordings- The box is lockable, helping you prevent anyone from adjusting the camera's recording settings or taking the SD card
- Custom Built Design- Box is designed to be full compatible with our HD hunting cameras (HCAM6210), allowing full use of their PIR and motion detection features
- Adjustable Stand- Kit includes mounting bracket that screws into the tripod mount on the base of the camera, letting it be mounted upright
Our 6210 HD hunting cameras are one of are most popular security devices, with a long battery life letting them remain out in the field for weeks on end, monitoring your property. Naturally, this has led some customers to express concern that, should the hidden camera be spotted, it could be easily damaged or have settings changed. This durable metal housing is an ideal solution. It completely encases the camera, protecting it from damage, and can also be securely fastened to a base using screws or a bicycle lock. This helps ensure the camera- and your security recordings- remain safe whilst they are installed on your property.
The box is designed to work exclusively with our 1080 HD hunting camera (model number HCAM6210), with the cutouts on the front lining up so as to allow the camera's PIR sensors to work. The kit also includes an adjustable stand, allowing you to mount the camera raised up from a solid base.