- Vandalproof Box- Sturdy housing for our HD hunting camera, protecting camera from vandals, thieves, or curious wildlife
- Protects Your Recordings- Prevents anyone accessing the SD card on which the footage is stored
- Custom Box Design- Cutouts on front perfectly line up the IR LEDs and sensors, letting it still trigger and record
- Secure Fastening- Box can be secured to a fence or tree to record
- Adjustable Stand- Lets you perfectly line up camera when there is nothing to attach it to
- 1x Metal Security Box
- 1x Adjustable Stand
- 1x Set of screws and allen key
Our HD hunting cameras are a fantastic way to monitor areas or properties where there is no power. They have been used to secure allotments, farms, gardens, and to prevent fly-tipping, amongst countless other uses. In some situations however, they can be vulnerable to theft or vandalism. This lockable metal security box is the perfect solution, keeping your camera under lock and key, whilst still able to record and trigger via PIR.
The box is designed specifically for our camera and fits snugly and securely. An adjustable stand lets you perfectly position the camera for optimum coverage. The case can also be locked to a secure point such as a fence or tree to prevent it being moved.
What's in the box?
Dimensions: 158x106x66mm (170x106x66mm including tab on base)
We Also Recommend
WiFi Bird Box Camera 1080p HD with IR, MicroSD Recording
Waterproof Trail Wildlife HD Camera with PIR Triggering, Invisible IR