iDoorBell Smart WiFi Doorbell with Camera and Mobile View
Product Code: IDOORBELL
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Smart WiFi Doorbell- Bell features a built-in camera that can be viewed remotely from your phone, letting you answer the door from anywhere with an internet connection
- Connects to Mobile- Access the device directly from your mobile handset using WiFi
- 720p HD Camera- Includes built-in HD camera to provide a clear, full colour image of whoever is calling
- Night Vision- Infrared LEDs provide clear illumination of subjects within a couple of metres
- Two Way Audio- Microphone and speaker in bell allow you to listen and speak to visitors from your phone, ideal for leaving instructions to delivery drivers when you're not at home!
- 8GB Storage- Built in storage allows you to record video clips
- Easy Setup- Camera connects to your phone using QR codes, so you don't need advanced networking knowledge to get it all up and running
- Bare Wire Connectors- Wires do not have a plug connector, making it easier to run them through a wall. Full installation instructions are included
- Remote Chime- Includes battery powered chime that can be installed within 50m of the doorbell, should you not want to use your phone
It's the eternal nightmare of the online shopper- your package is finally being delivered at some point today, but you need to pop out to the shops. According to the universal law of awkward delivery timing, this will be the exact 10 minute window when the driver arrives. Fear not! Our smart WiFi doorbell can send an alert to the app on your phone when it's anywhere with an internet connection. You can then view whoever is at your door using the built in camera, and talk to them via your handset. This doorbell video means you never again have to risk missing an awkward delivery when you are not at home. It's also a great way for wheelchair users and people with mobility problems to answer the door from anywhere in their home providing greater home security. Just like any other doorbell when a visitor presses the button it will produce an audible ring.
The doorbell itself features a 720p HD camera to capture crisp, full colour images. After dark it uses two infrared LEDs in order to provide night vision illumination of subjects up to 2m away. The two way microphone allows you to both listen to people at the door and speak to them through your phone. It also includes 8GB of storage, letting you record short video clips. Like most doorbells, the device uses a bare wire connection, so some basic wiring is required, however the kit includes full installation instructions.
The doorbell will need to be installed in a location with within range of your WiFi router, then there is a simple configuration process to get it working with your phone. Once set up, you can answer the doorbell video from anywhere with an internet connection- an ideal smart home accessory!