Hikvision TurboHD 8 Channel TVI DVR with 2TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 8DVRHK12TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
What are the benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live!
- Hikvision TVI DVR- Global brand synonymous with leading the world in CCTV technology and reliability
- Full HD 1080p- TVI technology is able to stand tall alongside 2MP IP cameras, and this DVR is no exception, recording 25fps at 1920x1080p for crystal clear images
- Upgrading your current system- The amazing TVI technology recorder will even work with traditional analogue CCTV cameras (700-1000TVL). Not only will your old cameras record, you can run the TVI cameras on your existing coax cables
- 8 Video Channels- Enough channels for any larger home, as well as small to medium business installations
- Audio Channels- Add a microphone to your system for video and audio recording (audio compatible cables required)
- 2TB Hard-drive included- With 2 HDD bays, you can upgrade the system to include 2 x 6tb HDD's giving a generous 12tb if you require more space with our pro grade security hard-drives
- Long Recording time- With 2TB you will get from 6 days from its highest setting. Maximize the recorder to get +6 months by adjusting some simple settings without compromising image quality
- Flexible Recording modes- Everything you would expect from a professional DVR, with several recording options (motion detection, scheduled, manual and more)
- Crystal Clear playback- Watch this unit using fantastic HDMI, VGA or old faithful BNC composite outputs
- Intuitive User Interface- Several advanced features on the easy to use HIKVISION user interface mean searching for footage and set up options are intuitive and straightforward
- Access your footage worldwide- Once connected to your router and after some simple configuration, this unit allows secure remote access via any phone, PC or laptop (including MAC!)
- True mobile access- Access your HD quality TVI recorder on the fly via iPhone IOS, Windows and Android platforms
We often talk to customers who have an existing CCTV system, and are eager to gain the step up in picture quality from using an HD IP camera system, but are put off by the extra hassle that is required to install the cameras on their network. This 8 channel Turbo HD TVI CCTv recorder from Hikvision is the perfect solution, unlocking the amazing picture quality of HD cameras whilst still being backwards compatible with most existing systems.
Turbo HD TVI is a revolutionary new technology that allows the recorder to capture 1920x1080p full HD from cameras simply over a standard coax cable, as used on most standard CCTV systems. When used with TVI cameras this allows stunning HD video captured at up to 25fps on every channel. As it just uses standard BNC connectors, this also means it's backwards compatible with analogue cameras, so if you have an existing CCTV system you can upgrade the components one-by-one and still keep it running.
As with all of our professional CCTV DVRs, it features a full suite of customisable recording modes, including motion detection, 7 day scheduling and via alarm triggers, all adjustable on a camera-by-camera basis. Other advanced features include audio input for a microphone, RS485 terminals for a PTZ cotroller, and VGA & HDMI outputs to easily connect it to a TV or Monitor.
As is befitting such a state of the art CCTV recorder, a LAN connection allows you to plug it directly into your internet router. Once this is configured this lets you view live footage, play back recordings and even adjust recording settings via a secure online interface using a PC or Mac. You can even log in and view footage using a smartphone or tablet, with Android, iOS and Windows devices supported. The kit includes all the required instructions to complete this yourself, but if you don't fancy the hassle then you can always let one of of our support agents do it all for you with our remote set up service. This also provides ongoing support in case of software issues- see here for more details.