Hikvision TurboHD 4 Channel TVI DVR with 1TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 4DVRHK2C1TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hikvision TVI recorder- ADvanced hybrid HD CCTV recorder from the largest manufacturer of surveillance technology in the world
- 4-in-1 Technology- TVI recorder will even work with AHD, CVI and traditional analogue CCTV cameras. Not only will your old cameras record, you can run the TVI cameras on your existing coax cables
- Up to 5MP Cameras- Compatible with the latest generation of Hikvision TurboHD cameras, recording more than twice the detail of HD at up to 5MP resolution
- H.265+ Compression- Compatible with the latest TVI 4.0 standard, recording huge levels of details whilst taking up a fraction of the hard drive space of H.264 HD cameras
- 4 Video Channels- Perfect for home and small business installations
- IP Video Input- DVR also supports up to two 6MP IP cameras, letting you easily combine analogue and digital cameras in one system
- Audio Recording- Add up to 4 microphones to your system for video and audio recording
- 1TB Hard-drive included- With 1 HDD bay, you can upgrade the system to 6TB if you require more space with our pro grade security hard-drives
- Recording time- With 1TB you will get from 6 days - +6 months depending on how you set up the unit to record
- Multiple Recording modes- Motion detection and scheduled recording modes help limit storage requirements
- Smart Detection Modes- Uses Hikvision's latest smart analytics, including fully adjustable line crossing and intrusion detection modes. These let you manually draw out regions of interest on screen to trigger recording when crossed by subjects
- 1080p HDMI Output - Connect the recorder to your TV or monitor for 1080p viewing.
- Simple User Interface - Hikvision lead the market when it comes to usability and ease of use, this DVR is no different
- Powerful remote access software - After some simple configuration, this unit works worldwide via any smartphone or computer once connected to your router
- Mobile viewing - Recorder works seamlessly with iPhone iOS, Windows and Android platforms, letting you check your footage wherever you are
- Plug and Play Setup - Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
We often talk to existing CCTV system users who want to take advantage of the huge leap in quality that comes with upgrading to HD cameras, but are concerned about the extra complexity of moving to an IP camera system. This 4 channel Turbo HD TVI DVR from Hikvision is the perfect answer to those questions, providing highly detailed video recordings whilst still keeping the plug and play simplicity and backwards compatibility of a traditional CCTV DVR.
Turbo HD TVI is a format from Hikvision that allows the recorder to capture amazing video at above-HD resolutions from cameras using a standard coaxial cable with BNC connectors. When used with Turbo HD TVI cameras this ensures huge amounts of detail are recorded, for footage that meets the most exacting commercial security requirements, with 5MP video recorded independently from each camera. As it's compatible with traditional analogue CCTV and cables, this means you can upgrade your security system bit-by-bit, replacing individual cameras rather than stumping for a complete system in one go. It even supports up to two 6MP IP cameras, letting you easily combine digital and analogue formats with one recorder.
The recorder supports a full range of motion detection & scheduling modes, as well as Hikvision's own smart features. These include line crossing and intrusion detection, providing an extra level of automation control for your recording. Each of these can also be set on a camera-by-camera basis. Audio inputs also allow you to run CCTV microphones next to your cameras, providing sound monitoring as well as video. The recorder also has VGA and HDMI outputs, providing an easy way to connect it to a TV or monitor to view your cameras.
As with all of our CCTV recorders, it also features an ethernet plug, to easily connect the recorder to your network. Once configured, this allows you to watch live or recorded footage from anywhere in the world via a PC or mobile device. Hikvision's software even provides in depth control of recording settings via a secure PC interface.