What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- Hikvision Camera- Manufactured by the award winning Hikvision, one of the world's leading providers of video surveillance equipment
- 1080p Footage- Records in super clear 1920x1080p 25fps Full HD, giving you crisp footage which is full of detail
- Night vision capability- An impressive 40 Metres Infra-Red Night vision allows recording at night and in similarly low light conditions
- Vandal Proof Dome- Rugged dome housing protects camera from damage, making it ideal for high profile or high risk locations
- IP66 Rated Camera - While this camera is weatherproof, we do not recommend it for outdoor use.
- Varifocal Lens- Movement between 92 degrees and 32 degrees allows you a great deal of flexibility and set up options
- Plug And Play connection - Camera uses standard BNC connectors so it can be quickly connected to a TVI compatible DVR unit with no re-wiring required
We do not recommend this camera for outdoor use.
Looking for a robust CCTV camera for a demanding security job, that provides the highest levels of image quality, but spares the hassle associated with setting up an HD IP camera over a network? This Hikvision Turbo HD TVI dome camera is the perfect solution, making it suitable for a huge range of tasks.
Turbo HD TVI technology sends uncompressed, high resolution 1080p video down a simple coax cable with standard BNC connectors. This allows a plug-and-play setup, and means you can even use existing cabling if you are upgrading an existing system! The image quality recorded is simply stunning, easily capturing fine details at 1920x1080p. Please note, TVI cameras will only be compatible with TVI recorders.
Housed inside this is a powerful ring of IR LEDs, providing an impressive 40m of night vision illumination. The camera also features a 2.8-12mm varifocal lens, allowing you to precisely adjust the angle of view from 92° to 32°. The camera also features a range of adjustable image settings, including dynamic noise reduction, and high dynamic range. The latter allows you to retain plenty of shadow and highlight detail in high contrast situations such as doorways and in front of windows.
No matter if it's outside a building or monitoring the interior, this feature packed camera is sure to impress. Don't just take our word for it though- check out the videos section for real world sample footage demonstrating the quality possible.
What's in the box?
- 1x Turbo HD TVI Dome Camera
- 1x Mains Power Supply
Image Sensor: 1/3 Progressive Scan CMOS
Signal System: PAL/NTSC
Effective Pixels: 1920 x 1080
Min. Illumination: 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2 AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
Shutter speed: 1/25 (1/30)s to 1/50000s
Lens: 2.8-12mm @ F1.4
Angle of view: 92°-32°
Lens Mount: φ14
Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0-355° Tilt: 0-80° Rotation: ±90°
Day & Night: ICR
Wide dynamic range: 120 dB
Synchronization: Internal synchronization
Video Frame Rate: 1080p @ 25fps / 1080p @ 30fps
HD Video Output: 1 Analog HD output
S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
Scene: Indoor Outdoor Indoor1 LOW-LIGHT
Camera ID: On/off (15 characters position programmable)
D/N Mode: Color / BW / EXT
White Balance: ATW AWC-SET Indoor Outdoor Manual
Privacy Mask: On/Off maximum 8 zones
Motion Detection: On/Off maximum 4 zones
Language: English Japanese CHN1 CHN2 Korean German French Italian Spanish Polish Russian Portuguese Dutch Turkish Hebrew and Arabic
Function: Eclipse Digital noise reduction Digital zoom(62x) Slow shutter Mirror Defog Defect pixel correction SMART D-ZOOM
Working Temperature: -20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)
Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply: 12 VDC; -A: 12 VDC 24 VAC
Power Consumption: 12 VDC: Max. 4.5W; 24 VAC: Max. 6.5W
Weather Proof Ratings: IP66
IR Range: Up to 40m
Impact Protection: IEC60068-2-75 test Eh 20J; EN50102 up to IK10
Communication: Up the coax (need UTC controller)
Protocol: Pelco-C (Coaxitron)
Dimensions: φ145.3 x 124.2mm (f5.72" x 4.89")
Weight: 880g (1.95lb)