Hikvision Turbo HD TVI 1080p 30m IR Varifocal Indoor Dome CCTV Camera
Product Code: HKTVI30IDGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live
- Hikvision Camera - Manufactured by the award winning Hikvision, one of the world's leading providers of video surveillance solutions
- 1080p Footage - Records footage in super clear 1920x1080p 25fps Full HD, giving you detailed and usable security footage
- Night vision capability - 30 Metres Infra-Red illumination allows recording at night and in other dimly lit situations
- Dome Style Camera - Discreet dome design is perfect for indoor security applications
- Varifocal Lens - Lens can be adjusted between 92 and 32 degrees giving you flexibility and precision with your set up
- In-depth Picture Controls- Using a compatible DVR allows you fine control over camera picture settings, including Wide Dynamic Range mode to improve highlight and shadow detail
- Plug And Play connection options - Camera uses standard BNC connectors allowing it to be quickly and easily connected to a DVR
Made by Hikvision- one of the world's largest suppliers for video surveillance technology- this Turbo HD TVI dome camera is perfect for professional and commercial security systems where the highest quality is essential. This makes it perfectly suited to applications such as shop or office security.
For too long customers have had to compromise between cameras with a quick installation, or those that feature HD video recording. With Turbo HD TVI this is no longer an issue, as the cameras are capable of recording in stunning 1920x1080p Full HD, whilst still using standard coax cables and BNC connectors. This means you get HD quality footage without the fuss of setting cameras up on your network, just plug and play! It also means you can easily upgrade from a tradtional analogue CCTV system without having to run new wiring. Please note however, whilst TVI DVRs can record traditional CCTV cameras, TVI cameras will only work with TVI DVRs.
The camera itself is housed in a durable plastic dome, keeping it discreet and making it perfect for mounting from a suspended ceiling. It features a 2.8-12mm varifocal lens for manual adjustment of the angle of view, letting you precisely set it up for your installation, as well as 30m night vision illumination provided by a ring of infra-red LEDs. When used with a compatible DVR you can even access in depth image controls, such as a wide dynamic range setting that greatly improves shadow and highlight detail.
All of this makes it a formidable device for business and retail security. Of course, you don't have to take our word for it- check out the video section for examples of how this blows the competition out the water!