Hikvision TurboHD TVI 1080p HD 20m IR Outdoor Dome CCTV Camera
Product Code: HKTVI20DGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
What are the Benefits of TVI HD?
- Uncompressed HD Video- TVI is a revolutionary new recording format for CCTV, that allows virtually uncompressed recording at resolutions simply not possible with traditional analogue cameras. Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live!
- Hikvision Camera- Manufactured by the award winning Hikvision, one of the world's leading providers of video surveillance equipment
- 1080p Footage- Records in super clear 1920x1080p 25fps Full HD, giving you footage packed full of usable detail
- Night vision capability- 20 Metres Infra-Red illumination allows recording at night and in similar low light conditions
- Dome Style Camera- Discreet dome design is perfect for a variety of interior security applications
- IP66 Rated Camera - IP66 rated housing makes camera suitable for installation in a variety of exposed and outdoor locations
- 2.8mm Lens- 2.8mm lens gives you an 82.6 degree view
- Plug And Play connection - Camera uses standard BNC connectors so it can be quickly and easily connected to a TVI compatible DVR unit
Combining the no-compromise, crystal clear image quality of an HD IP camera with the simple plug and play installation of traditional analogue CCTV, this Hikvision Turbo HD TVI dome camera is a fantastic tool for home or business security.
As one of the largest and most trusted names in video surveillance, Hikvision have developed their Turbo HD TVI range for customers who simply need the best image quality without the hassle of setting up IP cameras over a network. The camera connects to the recorder or monitor using standard BNC plugs and coax cable, so you may not even have to run new wiring if you are upgrading an existing CCTV system! Please note, whilst TVI DVRs can also record standard CCTV cameras, TVI cameras will only work with TVI DVRs.
The camera itself is housed in a compact but tough metal dome housing, rated IP66 weather proof to protect it from the elements in even the most open locations. A ring of powerful infra-red LEDs provide night vision illumination for subjects up to 20m away, ensuring your property can stay secure around the clock. When used with a compatible DVR, you can also adjust a wide variety of image quality settings, including noise reduction and backlight correction- especially helpful when installed in areas with high contrast lighting such as doorways.
These features combine to make this range one of our best options for business or commercial security. Of course, you don't need to take our word for it- check out the videos section for real world samples of just how impressive the camera's footage can be.