- 1080p HD Video- Hikvision's Turbo HD allows virtually uncompressed recording with amazing levels of subject detail Just check the screenshots and video for comparison to 700TVL cameras!
- Plug and Play Setup- Unlike IP systems that need to be configured on your network, TVI kits simply connect together using standard coax cables. This combines the quality of HD with the easy setup of analogue, and allows you to use existing RG59 wiring if you are upgrading a system
- No Playback Delay- With IP cameras over a network there is a slight delay in the video playback. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder, meaning live playback is actually live!
- Power-over-Coax- Can draw power directly from PoC compatible Hikvision DVRs, preventing the need for an additional power supply
- Night vision capability- 20 Metres Infra-Red illumination allows recording at night and in similar low light conditions
- Low Light Recording- Capable of recording in conditions as dark as 0.005 Lux without using night vision
- Dome Style Camera- Discreet dome design is perfect for a variety of interior security applications
- 2.8mm Lens- 2.8mm lens gives you a 103 degree wide angle field of view
- Plug And Play connection - Camera uses standard BNC connectors so it can be quickly and easily connected to a TVI compatible DVR unit
Please Note: does not include mains power supply. If needed, you can add one from the drop down menu at the top of the page
We do not recommend this camera for outdoor use.
Combining the no-compromise, crystal clear image quality of an HD IP camera with the simple plug and play installation of traditional analogue CCTV, this Hikvision Turbo HD TVI dome camera is a fantastic tool for home or business security.
As one of the largest and most trusted names in video surveillance, Hikvision have developed their Turbo HD TVI range for customers who simply need the best image quality without the hassle of setting up IP cameras over a network. The camera can record in sharp 1080p HD (2 megapixels), connecting to a recorder using standard plug-and-play BNC connectors. It even supports Power-over-Coax (PoC), letting it draw power from a compatible DVR over the RG59 cable, and removing the need for an additional power supply.
The camera itself is housed in a compact but tough metal dome housing. A ring of powerful infra-red LEDs provide night vision illumination for subjects up to 20m away, ensuring your property can stay secure around the clock. When used with a compatible DVR, you can also adjust a wide variety of image quality settings, including noise reduction and backlight correction- especially helpful when installing in areas with high contrast lighting such as doorways.
These features combine to make this range one of our best options for business or commercial security. Of course, you don't need to take our word for it- check out the videos section for real-world samples of just how impressive the camera's footage can be.
What's in the box?
- 1x Turbo HD TVI Dome Camera
Image Sensor: 2 MP CMOS Image Sensor
Signal System: PAL / NTSC
Effective Pixels: 1920 x 1080
Min. Illumination: 0.005 Lux @(F1.2AGC ON) 0 Lux with IR
Shutter Time: 1/25(1/30)s to 1/50000s
Angle of View: 103°(2.8mm)
Lens Mount: M12
Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0-360° Tilt: 0-90° Rotation: 0-360°
Day & Night: ICR
Synchronization: Internal synchronization
Video Frame Rate: 1080p@25fps / 1080p@30fps
HD Video Output: 1 Analog HD output
Scene: Indoor Outdoor Indoor1 LOW-LIGHT
Camera ID: On/off (15 characters position programmable)
D/N Mode: Color / BW / EXT
White Balance: ATW AWC-SET Indoor Outdoor Manual
Privacy Mask: On/Off maximum 4 zones
Motion Detection: On/Off maximum 4 zones
Working Temperature: -40°C - 60°C (-22°F - 140°F)
Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
Power Supply: 12 VDC
Power Consumption: Max. 3.6W
Weather Proof Ratings: IP66
IR Range: Up to 20m
Communication: Up the coax(need UTC controller)
Protocol: Pelco-C (Coaxitron)
Dimensions: 89.6 x 59.1mm (3.53 x 2.33")
Weight: 400g (0.88lb)