- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hikvision Quality– From the world’s largest supplier of CCTV equipment: you can rely on this cutting-edge technology
- 5Megapixel Video– Works wth the latest generation of HD-TVI cameras, recording at incredible resolutions above HD
- Hybrid Recorder– This recorder also works with AHD, CVI and analogue cameras allowing you to connect in your existing cameras
- IP Cameras- Recorder also supports up to two 6MP IP cameras, letting you easily mix and match camera technologies in the same system
- 16 Video Channels– Records up to 16 cameras. This is great for systems covering a large home or a medium-to-large commercial property
- Audio Input– Features an audio input for recording sound from a CCTV microphone
- 4TB HDD Installed– We’ve included a server-grade 4 terabyte hard drive providing plenty of recording storage. This can be upgraded up to 6TB
- Multiple Recording Modes– Fully adjustable recording options including motion detection & shceduled
- Smart Triggers- Uses the latest video analytics technology for features such as line crossing and intrusion detection. This means you can select specific areas of the image to monitor for subject movement
- Network Access– With Hikvision’s easy network management you’ll be able to set up remote access in no time
- Mobile Viewing– View footage from your smartphone using the app for iOS, Android and Windows
- H.265+ Compression – Improved encoding efficiency provides up to 75% more capacity than H.264 when recording HD cameras
- 4K HDMI Output– Simultaneous HDMI and VGA output at up to 2160p, as well as 1080p VGA output
Looking to upgrade your existing CCTV system? This 16 channel DVR from Hikvision is ideal. With maximum compatibility in mind this recorder works with legacy analogue cameras as well as Full HD TVI cameras. This means you can mix-and-match pre-existing cameras with cutting-edge 5MP TVI models. If you want a fully-fledged 16 camera 5MP system this recorder is more than capable of recording the cameras at full resolution for synchronous playback. It even supports up to two 6MP IP cameras, letting you easily combine analogue and digital cameras in one system. This makes this hybrid recorder excellent for medium-to-large commercial site applications.
This recorder is compatible with Hikvision's Turbo 4.0 and H.265+ encoding. This new technology improves storage efficiency by using a more intelligent encoding algorithm that means footage takes up less space on the hard drive. We've included a 4 terabyte hard drive for plenty of recording storage but if this is not enough it can be upgraded to 6TB.
Featuring all the important functions you'd expect, this Hikvision recorder will serve every surveillance need. Fully adjustable smart recording modes incuding line crossing and intrusion detection mean you can customise the recording to your specification. When it comes to remote access Hikvision make it as easy as possible to set up networking. You can even view footage from your smartphone using the app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.