Hikvision TurboHD 16 Channel TVI DVR with 4TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 16DVRHK14TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Uncompressed HD Video – Captures Full HD video and sends over standard CCTV coaxial cables without any quality loss
- Plug-and-play Setup – Simply connects together using standard coax cables for an easy setup
- No Playback Delay – IP camera systems suffer from picture delay due to image processing. TVI systems are wired directly to the recorder for real-time playback
- Hikvision Quality – From the world’s largest supplier of CCTV equipment: you can rely on this cutting-edge technology
- 1080p Full HD – TVI technology provides clear 1920x1080 video capturing plenty of detail
- Hybrid Recorder – This recorder also works with AHD, CVI and analogue cameras allowing you to connect in your existing cameras
- 16 Video Channels – Records up to 16 cameras. This is great for systems covering a large home or a medium-to-large commercial property
- Audio Input – Features an audio input for recording sound from a CCTV microphone
- 4TB HDD Installed – We’ve included a server-grade 4 terabyte hard drive providing plenty of recording storage. This can be upgraded up to 6TB
- Smart Recording Modes – Fully adjustable recording options (motion detection, scheduled, manual and more
- Network Access – With Hikvision’s easy network management you’ll be able to set up remote access in no time
- Mobile Viewing – View footage from your smartphone using the app for iOS, Android and Windows
- H.264+ Compression – Improved encoding efficiency provides up to 50% more capacity when recording HD cameras
- 4K HDMI & HD VGA Output – Simultaneous HDMI and VGA output at up to 2160p and 1440p respectively
Looking to upgrade your existing CCTV system? This 16 channel DVR from Hikvision is ideal. With maximum compatibility in mind this recorder works with legacy analogue cameras as well as Full HD TVI cameras. This means you can mix-and-match pre-existing cameras with cutting-edge 1080p TVI cameras. If you want a fully-fledged 16 camera 1080p system this recorder is more than capable at recording the cameras at full resolution for synchronous playback. This makes this recorder excellent for medium-to-large commercial site applications.
This recorder features H.264+ encoding. This new technology improves storage efficiency by using a more intelligent encoding algorithm that means footage takes up less space on the hard drive. We've included a 4 terabyte hard drive for plenty of recording storage but if this is not enough it can be upgraded to 6TB.
Featuring all the important functions you'd expect, this Hikvision recorder will serve every surveillance need. Fully adjustable smart recording modes mean you can customise the recording to your specification. When it comes to remote access Hikvision make it as easy as possible to set up networking. You can even view footage from your smartphone using the app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.