Hikvision Easy TVI HD 8 Camera CCTV system - 20m IR, 2TB DVR
Product Code: TVI3T8E2TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Great value home CCTV- Hikvision's Easy TVI range has been designed for value for money and simple set-up, making it a perfect choice for DIY installations
- 8 Camera System- Includes enough cameras to provide extensive coverage for a large house and gardens
- Outdoor Bullet Cameras- IP66 rated weatherproof housings allow cameras to be used either indoors or outdoors
- 20m Night Vision- Infrared LEDs provide illumination for recording in completely unlit areas
- Plug-and-Play- Just connect cameras to a power supply and plug them into the recorder and you're away. No confusing configuration required
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens captures everything within a 103° field of view in front of the cameras
- 10m Cables- Includes 10 metres of professional grade power/video cable for each camera
- 8 Channel DVR- Includes digital video recorder with adjustable recording controls including motion detection and scheduling, all adjustable per camera
- 2TB Hard Drive- Comes with a pre-installed HDD to store footage, although this can be upgraded if more space is needed
- HD Recording- Captures detailed video in 1080 lite resolution, around 1.2MP
- Audio Input- Features one channel of audio recording, allowing you to add a microphone to your system
- Remote Access- Connect DVR to your router to allow viewing live or recorded footage from anywhere using a PC, mobile or tablet (Android or iOS)
Hikvision provide full instructions for how to set up their remote access software, however we know that some customers aren't comfortable playing around with network settings. Because of this, we offer a full remote setup service, with ongoing support. See here for more details.
This Easy TVI 8 camera CCTV system has been designed by industry heavyweights Hikvision as a great value option for home security, perfect for users with a large property to cover on a tight budget. The all-in-one kit includes every cable and screw needed to get it up and running, so it's a great option if you're planning a DIY installation for your own house.
The system includes 8 bullet cameras with IP66 rated weatherproof housings, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Each camera has 20m night vision range, enough to monitor unlit spaces such as gardens, garages and porches at all hours of the day. The cameras use HD-TVI technology, so all you have to do is plug them in and connect them to the recorder with the included cables and they're good to go - there's no confusing configuration like with IP cameras.
The recorder is also part of the Easy TVI range, capturing HD quality footage from all channels in 1080 lite resolution. This provides clear video files with plenty of detail, should they need to be used as evidence. The recorder is pre-fitted with a 2TB hard drive, but this can also be upgraded if you need to store more than 2 weeks of footage. Connecting the DVR to your network lets you enable remote access. Once configured, you can use this to check live or recorded footage from anywhere in the world using a PC, phone or tablet.