Hikvision Darkfighter 2MP Low Light Turret IP Camera - 30m IR, MicroSD
Product Code: HKIP230T-LS
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hikvision IP Camera- State of the art "turret" style digital CCTV camera from the biggest name in security technology
- Darkfighter Camera- Designed to record in conditions as dark as 0.005 Lux (moonlight) without using it's infrared LEDs, recording cleaner footage with less time in black and white
- 1080p HD Video- Captures 1920x1080 Full HD video, for images packed with usable detail
- 30m Night Vision- Allows the camera to continue recording when it's too dark even for the low light imaging chip
- Remote Access- Connect IP camera to your router to allow live viewing and control of recording features using a PC or mobile device
- Behavioural Analytics- Uses Hikvision's advanced automation features, with modes including facial recognition, line crossing, object detection and intrusion detection. Analytics settings can be adjusted using the PC app or with a Hikvision recorder
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens provides a huge 108° field of view, helping get everything in front of the camera in the image
- Power over Ethernet- Draws power down the network cable, removing the need for an annoying separate power supply. Requires PoE compatible switch or recorder
- H.265- Uses the latest compression standard, letting it record for longer whilst still taking up less memory
- MicroSD Card Slot- Includes onboard memory card slot, letting you store footage without an external recorder. Please note, card not included
This Hikvision turret IP camera is part of their specialist Darkfighter range, Featuring an advanced imaging chip sensitive to ultra low light conditions. This makes it one of our best options for monitoring unlit indoor areas, or open outdoor properties at night. The sensor can record in light levels as low as 0.005 lux - equivalent to a moonless night - without needing to turn on its night vision LEDs. This means it can record in colour for longer, and there will be significantly less noise or grain in the images.
As part of the latest range of HIkvision IP cameras, it also boasts their advanced behavioural analytics, a host of triggering and control options that can be set using a Hikvision NVR or PC software. Options include triggering the camera whenever a subject crosses a predetermined line on the screen, or automatic recording of faces as the move past the camera. They provide previously unheard of flexibility for automation, and help make monitoring your property easier than ever before.
Other professional grade features include an IP67 rated weatherproof housing to protect the camera, and 30m of night vision illumination for situations that are too dark even for the advanced sensor. The camera uses Power over Ethernet to draw power from the network cable, so you don't need to use an additional power supply. It also includes an on-board MicroSD card slot, letting you store footage without using an external recorder.