Hikvision Covert Spy Camera - HD with Remote Access, MicroSD Recorder
Product Code: HKIP1PHSD
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hikvision Covert Spy Camera- Professional quality camera for discreet recording from Hikvision, the world's leading manufacturer of surveillance equipment
- WDR Video- Tiny camera boasts 120dB wide dynamic range. Simply put, this means it can retain image detail in both dark shadow and brightly lit areas. This is essential for use next to bright windows or lights
- 960p HD- Records crisp HD video in 1280x960 resolution, capturing plenty of subject detail
- Low Lux Video- Boosts sensitivity in low light by switching to Black & White mode. This means it can keep recording in conditions as dim as 0.0037 Lux
- Pinhole Lens- Camera can easily be concealed on a shelf or in a drawer, with only the tiny lens exposed to record
- 8m Cable- Pre fitted with an extension cable, allowing you to conceal the recorder in a separate location to the camera itself
- Compact Recorder- Includes a miniaturised DVR to record footage. Don't let the size fool you though, it packs in a host of features
- MicroSD Recording- Writes to MicroSD cards up to 128GB in size. Please note card not included
- Remote Access- Connect recorder to router to allow remote access. This lets you watch live or recorded footage from anywhere using a PC or mobile device
- Audio Input- Features a 3.5mm jack, allowing you to connect an external microphone for sound recording
- Motion Detection- Adjustable motion detect and scheduling allows you to program your recordings
- Alarm In/Out- Connect your recorder to an existing alarm system to allow features such as intrusion detection recording
With staff theft accounting for up to a third of retail losses, it is sometimes an inconvenient truth that businesses owners will have to discreetly keep an eye on employees. It can often be tricky however, to find a system with a good balance between high quality recording and easy concealment. Even most of the smallest cameras will still need to be connected to a chunky and obvious recorder. Luckily, this Hikvision covert spy camera kit is the ideal solution. It combines one of the most impressive pinhole cameras on the market, with a tiny recorder that can easily be tucked away in a drawer. And as it's made by Hikvision- the larger manufacturer of surveillance equipment in the world- you can be sure it does the job well.
The camera itself boasts an advanced sensor capable of recording WDR (wide dynamic range) video. This means it can pick up extra detail in shadow and highlight areas, helping it keep recording usable images in tricky high contrast situations such as when facing a window. It can also switch to black and white when in low light situations, allowing it to record footage right down to 0.0037Lux. Video can be recorded at up to 1280x960p resolution, capturing plenty of subject detail.
The camera connects to the recorder using an included 8m extension cable, letting you easily conceal it nearby. Despite it's compact size, the recorder packs in a host of professional control features, including motion detection, scheduling and even intrusion detection when connected to an existing alarm system. Footage is recorded to a MicroSD card slot, compatible with cards up to a huge 128GB in size (not included). Crucially, the recorder can be connected to your router, allowing remote access via PC or mobile device. The means you can securely log in and view live footage from the camera over the internet from anywhere in the world!