Reasons To Buy
- PoE Network Switch- Uses Power over Ethernet technology to send power to cameras straight down a network cable. No need for annoying additional power supplies!
- 8 PoE Ports- Switch lets you connect up to 8 IP security cameras, in addition to connecting to your router
- 10/100Mbps Switching- Automatically switches connection speeds for use with different devices
- 250m Transmission- Can transmit power down up to 250m of Cat5E cable
Power over Ethernet (PoE) lets you power devices such as IP cameras directly from their network connection, removing the need for annoying extra power supplies. This 9 port PoE network switch from Hikvision can connect up to 8 IP security cameras to your network, whilst also powering them. It's a great way to manage the increased data from streaming HD cameras.
The PoE provides a stable and reliable power supply for your security system, with surge protection and up to 30W per port. The PoE ports can also automatically switch between 10 & 100Mbps connections.
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision 9 Port PoE Network Switch
- 1x Mains Power Supply
- English setup instructions
Network Ports: 9
PoE Ports: 8x 10/100Mbps RJ45
Uplink Port: 1x 100Mbps Ethernet
Network Protocal: IEEE802.3 802.3u 802.3x 802.3af 802.3at
Switching Capacity: 1.8Gbps
Max Forwarding Rate: 1.34Mpps
High Priority Ports: Ports 1-2
Forwarding Mode: Store-and-forward
MAC Address Table: 4k
Flow Control: IEEE802.3x full duplex
PoE Standard: IEEE802.3af IEEE802.3at
PoE Power Budget: 123W
Working Mode: 250m 10M Cat5e (Extend On) 100m (Extend Off)
Power Supply: 51V DC 2.5A
Power Consumption: 127W
Surge Protection: 4KV
Operational Temperature: 0°c to +40°c
Operational Humidity: 10-90%
Storage Temperature: -40°c to +70°c