Hikvision 8 Channel NVR with 8 Port PoE Switch & 2TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 8NVRHK12TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Hikvision 8 Channel NVR- This network video recorder sits at the heart of an HD security system, handling footage from up to 8 IP cameras
- 8 Port PoE Switch- Built in power-over-ethernet switch can directly 8 IP cameras connected via network cables, removing the need for external power supplies
- 1080p Video- Records footage at 1920x1080 resolution from each camera, so you won't lose any quality
- Remote & Mobile Access- NVR connects to your internet router, letting you view live & recorded footage over the internet via PC or mobile device
- Remote Control- In addition to viewing footage, Hikvision's app also lets you remotely change the recorder's settings
- Easy Setup- Recorder's setup wizard makes installation simple. Just connect all the cameras first, then connect your camera to the network and they should be automatically recognised
- 2TB HDD- Includes preinstalled hard drive to store many days' worth of footage. This can also be upgraded if more storage is required
- HDMI Output- In addition to viewing online, simply plug the recorder into a TV or monitor in order to watch footage locally
- Motion Detection- Advanced recording modes include fully customisable motion detection, as well as a 7 day 24 hour schedule. All of these can be configured on a channel by channel basis
Hikvision are one of the most trusted brands in video surveillance, and with good reason. Their equipment is used to protect everything from small businesses to sports stadiums, thanks to it's high recording quality and reliability. This Hikvision 8 channel HD NVR is no exception, capable of recording up to 8 IP security cameras in 1080p Full HD resolution. All this makes it a fantastic choice to put at the heart of a professional security system, protecting an office, shop or warehouse.
In order to make your IP camera system as simple as possible to install, the NVR features an 8 port power-over-ethernet (PoE) on the back panel. This means it can power compatible IP cameras through the network cable, without needing to connect them to a mains power supply. This helps greatly reduce your system's wiring, and means the only thing you have to plug the cameras into is the recorder.
The NVR connects to your internet router, allowing you to watch live or recorded footage over the internet via a PC or mobile device, using Hikvision's app. You can also connect the recorder to a monitor or TV via HDMI in order to watch footage locally. As with all of our professional recorders it features a wide range of customisable recording features. These include motion detection and scheduled recording, all adjustable on individually per channel. Footage is recorded to the pre-installed 2TB hard drive, which can easily be upgraded menu at the top of the page if more storage is required.