Reasons To Buy
- Hikvision Turbo HD Camera- Part of Hikvision's popular professional range, using plug-and-play HD-TVI technology. No configuration required!
- 5 Megapixel Video- Captures 2560x1944 resolution video, with over twice the subject detail of Full HD
- Vandalproof Dome- Camera is housed inside a durable, IK10 rated plastic dome, protecting it from physical damage
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens captures everything in a 94° field of view in front of the camera, especially useful for indoor security
- Power-over-coax- Draws power from compatible Hikvision recorders via an RG59 cable, so there's no need to set up an additional power supply
- 20m Night Vision- Infra red LEDs provide illumination, even in total darkness
- EXIR LEDs- Uses Hikvision's advanced IR technology, ensuring even lighting across the image and no dark corners
- IP67 Housing- Camera is also rated as completely weather proof, allowing use in exposed outdoor locations
Hikvision's Turbo HD-TVI range allows a simple plug-and-play installation, whilst still providing amazing resolution and subject detail. This compact dome camera is no exception, capturing 5 megapixel (2560x1944) images with over twice the detail of Full HD. Unlike IP camera systems, there's no configuration required, just plug them in using standard RG59 cable and they're ready to use.
The camera itself is housed inside an IK10 rated vandalproof dome, making it a great option to install in high risk, prominent locations. Infra red LEDs provide 20m of night vision range,and the housing is also IP67 rated weather proof. This all means the camera is versatile enough to be used anywhere from the inside of a bar to the exterior of a warehouse.
The camera also supports Power-over-Coax (PoC), letting it draw power from a compatible DVR over the RG59 cable, and removing the need for an additional power supply.
What's in the box?
- 1x Hikvision 5mp dome camera
Imaging Sensor: 5MP CMOS
Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux (IR Off) 0Lux(IR On)
Shutter Speed: 1/25 to 1/50000s
Horizontal Field of View: 94 degrees
Lens Mount: M12
Day & Night: IR Cut
Synchronisation: Internal Sync
Frame Rate: firstname.lastname@example.org 1920x1080@25fps
D/N Mode: Auto/Colour/B&W
White Balance: ATW/MWB
Language: English Chinese
Functions: Brightness Sharpness DNR Mirror Smart IR
Video Output: 1x BNC
Operational Termperature: -40 to +60°c
Operational Humidity: 90% or less
Power Supply: 12V DC PoC
Power Consumption: Max 4.5W
Protection Level: IP67 IK10
IR Range: 20m
Communication: Up the Coax (Hikvision-C)
Weight: Approx 350g