Hikvision 4K UHD CCTV Camera 8MP 50m IR Motorised Lens
Product Code: HKIP850B
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- 4K UltraHD Video – Captures high-quality 4k images up to 22 frames per second
- Smart Detection – Features configurable smart detection features such as object counting, intrusion detection
- 50m Night Vision – Infra-red LEDs provide night vision with a range of up to 30 metres
- Zoom & Fast Autofocus – Combining the motorised vari-focal lens and auto-focussing system the camera can capture sharp images at all times
- Suitable for the Outdoors – The camera is provided with a rugged IP67 casing such that the camera is fully protected from the elements
- On-board Recording – An in-built MicroSD card slot supports recording of footage on cards up to 128GB in capacity
- PoE Network Interface – Supports PoE over ethernet network cable
- H.265 Compression – Streams video using efficient compression enabling high-quality records with the minimum bandwidth
- Sub-streams – Records full resolution footage whilst simultaneously streaming lower resolution images to PC & mobile devices
- Audio Input – Features 1 channel audio input for capturing sound
1080p security systems are fantastic for many applications, but even 2MP cameras sometimes don't provide enough resolution, such as when you need to make out specific faces from a distance away, or need to track movement in crowds. For these high end commercial security applications, 4K CCTV really comes into it's own. This Hikvision 4K bullet IP camera is a great example, recording at an immense resolution, and packing a massive range of advanced features.
4K video is recorded at 4096x2160 resolution, providing 4 times the detail of even the best 1080p cameras. In order to get the best coverage and footage from the camera, it is also fitted with a motorised lens, letting you remotely zoom from a wide angle to a tight crop. Powerful IR LEDs also provide 50m night vision range, making sure you still get plenty of detail even after dark.
IP camera technology means the camera records digital video, then sends it down a network cable directly to your router. You can then view live over a PC or mobile device, or record footage to an NVR connected to the same network. The camera even features a MicroSD card slot, letting you record short sections of footage directly without needing a separate recorder. Advanced image processing technology also allows analytics features such as object counting, or triggering recording when subjects enter a specific area.