Hikvision 16 Channel NVR with 16 Port PoE Switch & 2TB Hard Drive
Product Code: 16NVRHK12TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Hikvision 16 Channel NVR – This network video recorder can handle up to 16 HD IP cameras with a resolution of up to 6 megapixels
- 16 Port PoE Switch – An integrated Power over Ethernet switch can directly power 16 IP cameras connected via network cables removing the need for external power supplies
- Up to 6MP Video – Records footage at up to 6MP resolution
- Remote & Mobile Access – Connects to your internet router letting you view live & recorded footage over the internet via a PC or mobile device
- Remote Control – Hikvision's app lets you remotely change the recorder's settings
- Easy Setup – Recorder's setup wizard makes installation simple
- 2TB HDD – Includes preinstalled hard drive to store many days' worth of footage. This can also be upgraded if more storage is required
- HDMI Output – In addition to viewing online, simply plug the recorder into a TV or monitor in order to watch footage locally
- Motion Detection – Advanced recording modes include fully customisable motion detection, as well as a 7-day, 24-hour schedule. All of these can be configured on a channel by channel basis
This Hikvision 16 channel HD NVR is capable of recording up to 16 high-resolution IP cameras straight to its hard drive. Supporting cameras up to 6 megapixels in resolution this recorder is fully ready for the next generation of IP cameras. Please note, though, that the incoming bandwidth is limited to 160 Mbps so if you want a recorder to capture all your data-hungry cameras then you'll need to opt for the advanced NVR.
In order to make your IP camera system as simple as possible to install, the NVR features an 16-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) on the back panel. This means it can power compatible IP cameras through the network cable without needing to connect them to a mains power supply. This helps greatly reduce your system's wiring and means the only thing you have to plug the cameras into is the recorder.
The NVR connects to your internet router allowing you to watch live or recorded footage over the internet via a PC or mobile device using Hikvision's app. You can also connect the recorder to a monitor or TV via HDMI in order to watch footage locally. As with all of our professional recorders it features a wide range of customisable recording features. These include motion detection and scheduled recording, all adjustable on individually per channel. Footage is recorded to the pre-installed 2TB hard drive, which can easily be upgraded menu at the top of the page if more storage is required.