Hikvision 16 Channel NVR with 4K, PoE Switch & 4TB HDD - 256Mbps
Product Code: 16NVRHK34TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Hikvision 16 Camera NVR- Professional recorder designed for large, demanding systems in commercial environments
- 256Mbps Bandwidth- Has enough processing power to record 16 2 megapixel (1080p) cameras, or four 8 megapixel (4K) cameras
- Up to 12mp Resolution- Compatible with individual cameras up to a huge 12 megapixels
- 16 Port PoE- Built in Power-over-Ethernet switch provides power to the cameras down the network cable, removing the need for setting up separate power supplies
- 4 Hard Drive Bays- NVR can be upgraded to hold up to 24TB, allowing storage of huge quantities of footage
- 4TB Hard Drive- Ships with a preinstalled 4TB drive, however this can be upgraded
- H.265 Compression- Uses advanced video compression technology to allow high resolution files that dont chew through your hard drive space
- Advanced Automation Options- Includes a complete suite of motion detection and scheduling options, all adjustable on a camera by camera basis
- Analytics Settings- Compatible with the latest cameras' analytics features, including line crossing, intrusion, object removal and face detection. These provide an extra level of fine tuned customisation for your system
- Remote Access- Connect NVR to your router to allow viewing live and recorded footage from anywhere using a PC or mobile device. The PC app can even be used to adjust recording settings
- HDMI Output- Connect to an HD TV or monitor to easily view footage locally. Outputs video at up to 4K resolution
When you've invested money in the best 4K CCTV cameras on the market, it's important to use a recorder that can manage the demands of such high resolution footage. This commercial quality 16 camera HIkvision NVR is an ideal choice. It has 256Mbps of bandwidth, providing enough processing grunt to handle four 8 megapixel cameras at the same time - or 16 2MP cameras. This makes it a great choice for properties that require extensive coverage, or systems with a mix of different types, such as car parks.
The recorder uses a built-in 16 port Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch to send power to the cameras down the network cable, helping prevent the need for extra power supplies and keep installation simple. It ships with a 4TB hard drive built in as standard, but has four internal hard drive bays, allowing it to be upgraded to up to 24TB if required.
As you'd expect with one of HIkvision's professional NVRs, it's kitted out with the best automation features on the market. These not only include motion detection and scheduling, but compatibility with the most recent camera's behavioural analytics settings such as line crossing, object removal, intrusion and face detection. All of these can be set directly on the recorder using a monitor, or remotely via HIkvision's PC app. Live & recorded footage can also be viewed ont he go via iOS or Android devices.