Green Feathers HD PoE Bird Box Camera with Mobile Access
Product Code: NCIP9
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- HD Bird Box Camera- Tiny camera can be installed in any standard size bird box, recording footage of the feathery tenants in 960p HD quality
- IP Network Camera- Records digital video, then sends it down a data cable to be viewed over your network
- Power over Ethernet- Draws power directly from the network cable, so you only have to run one cable. Please note - This requires a PoE compatible switch or recorder. If you don't have one of these then we recommend our camera kit with a separate power supply
- Mobile & Tablet Access- Once configured, you can view the camera from anywhere using the free Android or iOS app
- Night Visiom- Invisible infrared LEDs provide clear night vision in the unlit box, without disturbing the chicks
- True-to-life Colour- When in daylight, the camera's IR filter allows it to record vivid, accurate colours
- Wide Angle Lens- 2.8mm lens captures a huge field of view, ideal for cramped boxes
- PC Recording- Free software allows you to not only view the camera on your PC, but set up motion detection and scheduled recording as well, with footage recorded straight to your hard drive
- Image Controls- Fine tune the image using dynamic range and noise reduction settings
Our exclusive Green Feathers™ range of dedicated bird box cameras is the culmination of a decade of experience providing specialist equipment for watching wildlife. This IP bird box camera can be installed in any standard sized nest box, letting check in on hatching eggs & feeding chicks in HD quality from anywhere, using a PC, phone or tablet.
The camera captures digital footage in 1280x960 resolution (1.2 megapixels), recording significantly more detail than older analogue models. We've fitted it with a 2.8mm wide angle lens - ensuring it can see all of even the most cramped boxes - and invisible IR LEDs that provide clear night vision without disturbing the birds. The camera also has a tiny microphone to record audio.
The camera works using Power-over-Ethernet, drawing power directly from the network cable. This does require a PoE compatible network switch or CCTV recorder, however if you don't have one of these then we also have a camera kit with a separate power supply.
Once configured to your network, you can easily log in and view live footage from the PC or mobile apps. These also let you record video clips, and set up motion detection to make sure you don't miss anything happening in the box. Complete instructions for configuring the camera are providing at our help page, or we also have a remote setup service if you would prefer us to adjust the network settings.