Gold Remote Setup for Online Viewing & Mobile Access
Product Code: GOLDSETUP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Next working day delivery available (orders before 4pm)
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free Support
- Complete Security System Setup- With this service we can remotely configure every aspect of your CCTV or IP camera system's software for online viewing. All you need to do is screw them to the wall and plug them in!
- Simple Annual Subscription- Once your camera is all configured for remote access, we set up a simple Direct Debit annual subscription using our payment partners GoCardless, providing you with ongoing remote access and continued support for your connection
- On-Site Replacement Cover- Gold cover also includes an on-site replacement guarantee. If you contact us with a fault that we can verify before 4pm, then we can get a replacement out to you the very next day-no matter when you originally purchased it! Perfect for sensitive commercial security systems
- Completely Remote Setup- Our support agents configure everything whilst logging in to your computer remotely, including remote access, time & date settings, and even motion detection
- Configure Mobile Access- We can also get your cameras set up ready for viewing remotely from a smartphone or tablet. Works with iOS, Android or windows handsets, depending on equipment compatibility
- Smart Camera Configuration- If you have a Hikvision security system, then the service also covers the configuration of one camera's smart features, such as line crossing, intrusion detection, smart tracking or number plate recognition. If you need more than one smart camera, then we can walk you through how to do this, or configure these as well for a small extra one-off charge. With our set up services your not on your own when optimising the cameras to work for you and enable you to get the right pop ups and notifications
- Dynamic DNS Setup- As part of the service we will also set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability), through which you can securely log in to view your camera. This will save you hundreds of pounds over the course of the year compared to the cost of setting up a Static IP address for your recorder
- Multiple Users- Setting up a system for a company or organisation? We can add different levels of access, from admins who can adjust recording settings to guest users, who can only view cameras
- Continuing Support- Unlike other CCTV companies, we won't charge you for reconnecting your system if your router needs resetting, changing or you change provider. It’s all included in the cost!
- Annual Checkup- Service also includes an annual checkup of your connection, just to make sure it's all running smoothly
- This service package also includes setting up services such as Hikvision's Hik-Connect app, should we need to do this via a remote connection
Just give us a quick call after purchasing and we can book in a time slot with our helpdesk team. We only have a limited number of slots per day, so please bear in mind this may be up to a week after purchase
What is not covered?The following may incur an additional fee:
- Reconfiguring your system after a factory reset
- Configuring systems on multi-layer networks, or those that involve complex firewalls
- Regular servicing, for example backing up footage
Who is this service right for?
• CCTV users with a network enabled recorder and more than 4 cameras
• Professional grade multi IP camera security systems (cost includes up to 8 IP cameras)
• Commercial users with business-critical CCTV coverage
• Users with systems that include a Wifi bridge or 4G router
Who is this service not right for?
• Users with more than 8 cameras and a recorder
For these situations we recommend our platinum support package
IP security camera systems are at the cutting edge of CCTV technology, letting you record HD footage from many cameras connected directly to your network. Of course, for some the configuration needed to get such a system up and running can be daunting, especially those with less knowledge of networking or routers. That's why we have put together this all-inclusive, comprehensive support package. This remote service not only takes the stress out of getting your IP system up and running, but provides professional grade support suitable for the most demanding commercial security requirements.
After the initial setup call, a simple annual Direct Debit subscription can then be set up. This provides ongoing support should there be an issue with your connection, as well as free on-site exchanges of equipment via our courier for the duration of the product warranty. This means you won't have to wait to for items to be exchanged, and is ideal for those running security on a commercial property.
Logging remotely in to your network, our expert team of technicians will completely configure your cameras, NVR, software and router, allowing online viewing over a PC and on mobile devices. The service can include configuring recorder settings, as well as camera-based smart features such as line crossing. We will also set up a web address through which you can securely log in to view your cameras. The service will take around an hour, depending on how many cameras need configuring. During this time you can either get our support agent to walk you through the process on the phone, or just relax with a tea! We do however ask that you are available by the computer in case we need to check anything.
What's in the box?