Gold Support - Remote Setup for Online Viewing & Mobile Access
Product Code: GOLDSETUP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- IP Security System Setup- We this service we can remotely configure every aspect of your CCTV or IP camera system's software for online viewing. All you need to do is screw them to the wall and plug them in!
- Simple Annual Subscription- Once your system has been completely configured, we can set up a hassle-free direct debit, providing ongoing access and support for your connection
- On-Site Replacement Cover- Gold cover also includes a year long on-site replacement guarantee. If you contact us with a fault that we can verify before 4pm, then we can get a replacement out to you the very next day-no matter when you originally purchased it! Perfect for sensitive commercial security systems
- Completely Remote Setup- Our support agents configure everything whilst logging in to your computer remotely, at a time booked for your convenience
- Configure Mobile Access- We can also get your cameras set up ready for viewing remotely from a smartphone or tablet. Works with iOS, Android or windows handsets, depending on equipment compatibility
- Customer Dynamic DNS Setup- As part of the process we will set up a web address of your choosing (subject to availability) through which you can securely log in to view your cameras
Who is this service right for?
• Home users with single IP cameras to configure
• CCTV users with a network enabled recorder
• Professional grade multi IP camera security systems (cost includes up to 8 IP cameras)
• Anyone who wants the peace of mind of complete cover!
IP security camera systems are at the cutting edge of CCTV technology, letting you record HD footage from many cameras connected directly to your network. Of course, for some the configuration needed to get such a system up and running can be daunting, especially those with less knowledge of networking or routers. That's why we have put together this all-inclusive, comprehensive support package. This remote service not only takes the stress out of getting your IP system up and running, but provides professional grade support suitable for the most demanding commercial security requirements.
After the initial setup call, a simple annual Direct Debit subscription can then be set up. This provides ongoing support should there be an issue with your connection, as well as free on-site exchanges of equipment via our courier for the duration of the product warranty. This means you won't have to wait to for items to be exchanged, and is ideal for those running security on a commercial property.
Logging remotely in to your network, our expert team of technicians will completely configure your cameras, NVR, software and router, allowing online viewing over a PC and on mobile devices. We will also set up a web address of your choice (subject to availability) through which you can securely log in to view your cameras. The service will take around an hour, depending on how many cameras need configuring. During this time you can either get our support agent to walk you through the process on the phone, or just relax with a tea! We do however ask that you are available by the computer in case we need to check anything.