- Garden Wildlife Camera Kit- Ideal for watching all of the wildlife at your back door, including hedgehogs, badgers and foxes
- 20m Night Vision- Infra Red LEDs allow camera to keep clearly recording subjects up to 20 metres away, even in a totally unlit garden
- IP66 Rated- Despite it's compact size, the camera is still encased in a completely weatherproof housing, allowing it to be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- 700TVL Video- Records clear video with plenty of detail
- Colour Sensor- Works in colour during daylight hours, before switching to black & white for night vision
- 20m AV Cable- Includes long extension cable to run back to your house from the camera's location
- USB Connector- Kit features USB video connector, letting you watch and record footage directly on a home PC
- Motion Detection- Software included with the USB device lets you set up motion detection, triggering recording every time movement is sensed in front of the camera. No need for a pricey CCTV recorder!
- Phono Connector- RCA adapter also lets you connect the camera to a compatible TV, monitor or CCTV recorder
Our bird box cameras are incredibly popular, providing an easy way to watch families of chicks hatch and grow inside of a nesting box. It's no surprise then, that we are often asked for a similar way to view wildlife in more open areas. This garden wildlife camera kit is the answer, featuring a compact but powerful night vision camera, along with all the connectors you need to view and record it on your PC. It's ideal for monitoring everything from badgers, hedgehogs and foxes, letting you get close to all the wildlife right at your back door!
The kit includes a compact CCTV camera, easily concealed on the edge of some bushes or amongst vegetation. Despite its size, it features 20 metres of night vision, allowing it to clearly record subjects even in larger unlit gardens. The housing is also rated IP66 waterproof, ensuring it can be installed in the most exposed locations without being damaged by the elements.
The kit features everything you need to view and record it on a PC. This includes a 20m AV cable to run back to your house, and a USB video connector to plug directly into your computer. The software lets you either watch live footage or record short clips using motion detection. You can also plug the camera directly into a monitor or CCTV recorder using an RCA connector.
What's in the box?
- 1x Gamut Outdoor CCTV Camera
- 1x 20m AV Cable
- 1x Mains Power Supply
- 1x Phono Adapter
- 1x USB Video Connector
Image Sensor: SC2235H 1/2.7 Progressive CMOS
Signal System: PAL/NTSC
Frame Rate: AHD/TVI/CVI: P/@25fps N/@30fps
Resolution: 2MP 1920（H）×1080（V）
Min.illumination: 0.05lux@F1.2(AGC ON)0Lux with IR ON
Shutter Time: 1/15 s to 1/50000 s
Lens: 2.8 mm 3.6 mm 2.8-12 mm fixed lens
Horizontal Field-of-View: H.FOV:102.94°(2.8)/ H.FOV:87.4°(3.6)/H.FOV:113.54°(W)—29.76°(T)(2.8-12)
Day & Night: IR cut filter 850nm
Video Inputs: 1x RCA (PAL or NTSC)
Audio Input: 1x RCA
Display Resolution: 640x480
Recording Resolution: 640x480 @ 30fps
P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
VGA card with 32MB memory
One available USB 2.0 port
1 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
Compatible Windows-sound card
Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10 supported
We Also Recommend
Waterproof Trail Wildlife HD Camera with PIR Triggering, Invisible IR