Gamut 1080p HD 4 Channel NVR with 4 Port PoE Switch and 1TB HDD
Product Code: 4NVRPOE1TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Record up to 4 IP cameras - This NVR is designed to easily connect up to 4 IP CCTV cameras to capture video in full
- 4 Camera PoE - Features a built-in Power over Ethernet supply so that up to 4 IP cameras can be powered without the need for separate power supplies
- Full HD video - Records and playbacks footage in Full HD 1080p with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 to ensure that every bit of detail is available
- ONVIF Compatibility - Supports the ONVIF standard, which ensures that it interoperable with almost any IP camera on the market
- Pre-installed 1TB HDD - Includes with a pre-installed 1TB hard drive as standard for plenty of storage space
- Remote viewing & control - When connected to your network you can remotely view, playback, control and configure the recorder via web access
- Mobile access - Live display supported on mobile devices for remote viewing
- HDMI & VGA Video connections - Allows you to display the recorder’s output on a TV or monitor to view live or recorded footage in full detail
- Motion detection - Triggers recording when motion is captured on one of the cameras. Configurable on a per camera basis
Our Gamut Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers top-of-the-line performance and adaptability. It is ideal for small to medium-scale systems where superior image quality is a must. This model can capture up to 4 IP cameras at 1080p Full HD. Installation is very simple as cameras are detected automatically when they are connected to the recorder. A user-friendly interface for configuring network settings and camera control is available so that the recorder can be customized with ease.
Integrated into this CCTV NVR is a 4 port Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch so that up to 4 IP cameras can be powered over the same network cable that transfers data to the recorder. This is extremely useful for keeping the cost and amount of cabling down to an absolute minimum.
When you integrate the recorder into your network this allows the benefit of remote access for live viewing, playback and control without having to be physically near the unit. You can access the recorder remotely over a web interface or via a mobile device.