Gamut 1080p TVI HD CCTV Dome Camera- 60m IR, Varifocal Lens, 4-in-1
Product Code: GT4TV260DGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- HD Dome Camera - Professional-grade HD CCTV camera suitable for use in business properties
- Sony EXMOR - Uses market-leading CMOS imaging chip for outstanding picture quality
- Gamut TVI - Part of our new range of TVI HD cameras, combining exceptional quality with simple setup
- 4-in-1 Technology- In addition to TVI, the camera is also compatible with standard definition and AHD equipment, making it backwards compatible with most CCTV recorders and wireless transmitters. The setting can be switched using the controller on the cable
- 1080p HD - Records in 1920x1080p Full HD capturing far more detail than traditional CCTV
- 60m Night Vision - Clearly illuminates subjects in total darkness
- Waterproof - IP66 housing allows indoor or outdoor installation
- Varifocal Lens - Can be adjusted from 2.8-12mm in order to fine tune your coverage
- BNC Connector - Uses standard analogue twist fit video connector for easy plug and play installation
- RG59 Compatible - Works with coaxial cables just like traditional CCTV cameras, allowing easy upgrade. Please note that a TVI compatible DVR required for recording
HD CCTV systems have often been seen as the preserve of high end industrial and commercial installers. High cost and complex installations have made them daunting for home or small business users. Well those times are no more! Gamut's TVI HD range has been put together specifically to provide exceptional image quality, whilst still being affordable and easy to install. This means that you don't have to compromise your system's quality if you want something simple enough for a DIY installation.
This dome camera uses a Sony EXMOR imaging chip, recording fantastic quality 1920x1080p Full HD video – enough to capture far more detail than is possible using traditional CCTV cameras. The camera's TVI encoding means the signal is sent down standard RG59 cables via a BNC connector, so if you are upgrading from an analogue camera then you can potentially use the same cabling. As it uses 4-in-1 technology, the camera is even compatible with standard analogue and AHD equipment, letting you use it with older DVRs and wireless transmitters.
The camera is housed in a durable dome casing, helping protect it from vandalism. It is also IP66 rated, allowing it to be used in exposed outdoor areas. The built-in IR illuminator provides 60m of clear night vision range, allowing it to be used in unlit areas for 24 hour protection. The camera is also fitted with a 2.8-12mm varifocal lens, so you can manually fine tune the camera's field of view.