Gamut 1080p HD TVI CCTV Bullet Camera with 30m IR, 4-in-1, AHD
Product Code: GT4TV230BGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- HD Bullet CCTV Camera- Professional quality security camera for home or business
- Gamut TVI- Combines exceptional image quality with an easy setup and great value
- Sony EXMOR Chip- USes Sony's market-leading CMOS imaging chip
- Full HD Video- Records in 1920x1080p Full HD, capturing far more detail than standard CCTV
- 4-in-1 Technology- In addition to TVI, the camera can also be set to 700TVL analogue or AHD, making it backwards compatible with most DVRs and transmitters. Just adjust the setting using the small controller on the cable
- Simple Setup- Camera uses standard BNC connectors for a plug-and-play installation
- RG59 Compatible- Works with the same coax cables as traditional CCTV, so you can upgrade without running new wiring. Please note TVI compatible DVR required for recording
- 30m Night Vision- IR LEDs provide illumination for round the clock recording
- Outdoor Housing- IP66 rated waterproof housing allows indoor or outdoor installation
- Varifocal Lens- Manually adjust the lens from 2.8mm to 12mm to fine tune the camera's field of view
Time was when HD CCTV was solely an option for high commercial and industrial operators, with extreme cost and complex installations ruling out any users without deep wallets. Not any more! This vandal-proof 1080p HD security camera is part of the Gamut TVI range, designed to bring high grade video surveillance to the home and small business user.
Thanks to Sony's professional grade EXMOR imaging chip, this HD cctv bullet camera records crystal clear 1920x1080p video. The latest generation of TVI encoding technology then allows it to send this high definition signal down a standard RG59 coax cable. This is the same as is found in most existing CCTV systems, potentially allowing you to upgrade to HD without needing to run new wiring. As it uses 4-in-1 technology, the camera can even work with standard definition analogue and AHD equipment, letting you use it with older DVRs and wireless transmitters- just adjust the setting using the controller on the cable.
The bullet camera itself is housed in an IP66 rated metal bullet casing, allowing it to be used indoors or outdoors. It is fitted with powerful IR LEDs, allowing it to see subjects up to 30m away, even in total darkness- essential for unlit properties. It also features a 2.8-12mm varifocal lens, allowing you to manually change the field of view from a wide angle to a more cropped picture.