Gamut 1080p TVI HD Bullet Camera with 60m IR, Varifocal Lens, 4-in-1
Product Code: GT4TV260BGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- HD Security Camera- Powerful bullet camera for use in home or commercial security applications
- Gamut TVI- HD-TVI technology provides exceptional image quality along with a simple setup and affordable price
- 1080p Video- Records in 1920x1080p full HD, capturing far more subject detail than traditional CCTV
- 4-in-1 Technology- In addition to TVI, the camera is also compatible with standard definition and AHD equipment, making it backwards compatible with most DVRs and transmitters. Just adjust the setting by using the small controller on the cable
- 60m Night Vision- Long range IR LEDs allow use in large unlit spaces
- IP66 Housing- Protected from dust and weather, allowing it to be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal Lens- Manually adjust lens' field of view from a wide angle, to a narrow, focussed image
- Plug and Play- Unlike IP cameras, this does not need any complex configuration. Just connect it to the back of a compatible DVR and it's ready
- RG59 Compatible- Uses the same RG59 cabling as many traditional CCTV cameras. This means that, if you have an existing system you might not need to run new wiring
HD-TVI technology is revolutionising CCTV, allowing cameras to record incredible amounts of subject detail, whilst only needing a quick plug-and-play setup. This Gamut 1080p TVI HD CCTV Camera is a perfect example. It's powerful 60m night vision range makes it suitable for use in large outdoor areas such as car parks or gardens, and it's professional grade build ensures it can be used for everything from home to commercial security.
Infra Red LEDs provide the 60m night vision range. This lets it monitor expansive unlit areas 24 hours a day. The housing is IP66 rated, providing complete protection from dust and moisture, even in the most exposed outdoor locations. The camera also boasts a varifocal lens, letting you manually adjust the field of view in order to fine tune your camera's coverage.
Footage is recorded at 1920x1080p Full HD resolution, capturing huge amounts of detail. This makes it possible to record subjects like faces with far more clarity than traditional cameras. Unlike with HD IP cameras, there is no need for a complex configuration, just plug it in to the back of your recorder and you're good to go! As it uses 4-in-1 technology, the camera is even compatible with standard analogue and AHD equipment, letting you use it with older DVRs and wireless transmitters.