Gamut 1080p TVI HD Dome Security Camera with 20m Night Vision
Product Code: GTTVI20DGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- HD Dome Camera- Professional grade security camera suitable home or retail security
- 1080p HD Video- Records footage in 1920x1080 Full HD, capturing far more subject detail than traditional CCTV
- 20m Night Vision- Infra Red LEDs allow camera to record in completely unlit areas
- IP66 Housing- Weather proof housing allows camera to be installed in exposed outdoor locations
- HD TVI Video- Cutting edge technology allows camera to record HD footage, then send it down a standard coax cable. If you are upgrading an existing system then there is no need to run new cabling
- Plug and Play- Unlike IP cameras, no complex configuration is required to get them up and running. Just plug them into the back of the recorder!
HD CCTV is no longer the preserve of large scale commercial users! Gamut's range of HD-TVI security cameras provide both fantastic image quality and a simple DIY installation, all at a cost that's affordable for home or small business users. This 1080p HD dome camera is a perfect example, and makes a great choice for small retail environments like an off-licence or newsagents.
TVI video technology lets the camera record 1920x1080 images, vastly more subject detail than traditional cameras. This is essential for businesses who need to record information such as faces or a subject's clothing. Despite it's tiny size, the camera also features 20m of night vision range, thanks to in built IR LEDs. The IP66 rated metal housing is weather proof, and suitable for use in exposed outdoor locations.
Crucially, HD-TVI cameras connect together using RG59 cables and BNC connectors, as are used as standard for most traditional CCTV systems. As they are simply plug-and-play, you don't need to configure anything to a network in order to get it up and running, just plug it into a compatible DVR or monitor and you are away!