Gamut 1080p TVI HD Mini PTZ Bullet Camera with 80m IR & 10x Zoom
Product Code: GTTVI80PTZGB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 3.30pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Mini PTZ bullet camera - features pan-tilt-zoom functionality in a compact bullet casing
- 1080p HD video - captures images in full HD providing great colour and plenty of detail
- TVI HD technology - sends HD video down a standard co-ax cable to a recorder
- 80m night vision - infra-red LEDs provide up to 80 metres range of night vision
- IP66 casing - fully waterproof and protected to the outdoor elements
- Vandal-proof bracket - the sturdy metallic bracket hides cables to prevent them from being vandalised
- 10x optical zoom - smooth zoom from wide to telephoto on the 3–12mm lens
- Remote control - control the camera's movements from your compatible DVR or from your computer using the RS485 cable
This mini PTZ bullet camera from Gamut features pan-tilt-zoom functionality enabling you to remotely move and focus the camera. The motorised base allows this camera a greater flexibility above fixed-position cameras because you can move and zoom around a wide area meaning that you can inspect the surroundings in as much detail as you desire. All this is packed into a compact bullet camera casing, which offers a range of benefits. It enables the camera to be lower in cost and less cumbersome than some of the larger dome PTZ cameras while at the same time retaining a high-quality casing and being an imposing deterrent that won't look out of place on a side of a house.
Built into this PTZ camera is our Gamut TVI HD technology providing crisp 1080p HD images over standard co-axial CCTV cables. This allows you to plug into TVI recorders using standard BNC connections. When combined with the 10 times optical zoom you can expect fantastic detail for both distant subjects and nearby items. A number of features ensure that this camera is ideal for outdoor installation. The camera is protected in a rugged IP66-rated metallic casing so that it can bear the harshest of weather and the vandal-proof bracket ensures the cables cannot be damaged. Additionally, night vision with a range of up to 80 metres provides round-the-clock surveillance.
Helpfully, when you use the RS485 cable, you can remotely control the camera’s movements. The camera movements and zoom can either be controlled directly from a computer or through your DVR's remote interface. Depending on your recorder's compatibility, you can even move the camera around with your smartphone.