Digital Wireless CCTV Camera with 10m Night Vision, Audio and Receiver
Product Code: DIGMINIIR01
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Reduced interference risk- As digital wireless devices transmit across a range of different frequencies, there is much less risk of them being affected by other wireless devices in the area, avoiding image breakdown and static
- Improved transmission range- The improved digital signal can work at up to twice the range of equivalent analogue gear, up to 100m in direct line of sight! Please note obstructions such as walls and windows will still reduce this
- Secure signal- As digital devices can only work when paired together, there is no risk of anyone with a similar device picking up your video
- 10m Night Vision- Camera features a ring of IR LEDs, illuminating subjects after dark. Essential for watching over gardens and doorways
- Microphone- Attached to the camera via the power cable, this allows it to record audio from nearby subjects
- Colour recording- Captures full colour 380 TV line video during daylight, before switching to black and white for night vision
- Receiver works with multiple cameras- The included wireless receiver can work with up to 4 cameras, with the feed switched between them using a button on the side
- Easy connections- Receiver features a standard AV cable, letting you plug it directly to a TV for live viewing, or to a DVR to record footage
Are you searching for a compact, no-frills wireless night vision camera, but frustrated by the limitations of range from traditional analogue equipment? Or are you plagued by wireless interference from other devices on the property such as routers? This great value camera is our smallest and cheapest digital wireless CCTV camera to feature infra-red night vision. This makes it a great option for basic home security such as door monitoring.
Where traditional analogue cameras simply transmit audio and video on one specific frequency, digital wireless equipment is paired together and "hops" across many different frequencies when transmitting. this means it is much less prone to interference problems caused by other devices transmitting in the area- a major cause of image breakdown and signal loss. This also allows it to be much more powerful than traditional equipment, working at up to double the range within a direct line of sight. As with all wireless equipment, solid obstructions such as walls will significantly reduce this range.
The camera itself is compact, but still fits a ring of infra-red LEDs. these allow it to record subjects up to 10m away in complete darkness, making it ideal for watching over unlit gardens or doorways. It even features a microphone, allowing it to record audio from any nearby subjects. The wireless set up makes installation a breeze, all the camera needs is to be connected to a power source. The included receiver can be plugged directly into a TV for live viewing, or a DVR to allow recording.