Spy Camera Hidden in Home Smoke Detector 720p HD with Wi-Fi
Product Code: SPYSMKHM32WF
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Hidden Spy Camera - This home smoke detector casing conceals a spy camera making it ideal for use covert security
- HD Video - Captures high definition digital video with a resolution of 1280x720
- Internet Viewing - Allows viewing live over the internet without needing a separate recorder. You can also change recording settings remotely using a PC
- Mobile Access - Monitor what the camera is seeing using a mobile device running Android or iOS (PC is still required for initial setup)
- Wi-Fi Connection - Once initially set up by wiring into your router the camera can connect to your network using Wi-Fi helping reduce the amount of cables you need to run
- Concealed Wiring - The network and power cables run from the top of the device, meaning they can be hidden out of sight in the ceiling above the detector
- MicroSD Card Recording - Features a built-in MicroSD slot for recording footage (up to 32GB card, not included)
- Multiple Recording Modes - Includes motion detection and scheduling settings, giving you in depth control over your security system
- IR Sensitive- Camera can pick up IR light, allowing it to be paired with an illuminator for night time recording
- ONVIF Compatibility - Enables the camera to be connected to most NVRs on the market for longer recording times
- H.264 Compression - Uses advanced video compression, allowing detailed video with compact file sizes
This spy camera hidden in a home smoke detector casing is an ideal solution for those wanting to keep an eye on what is happening in their home without raising suspicions. The HD spy camera is barely noticeable apart from the tiny pinhole on the casing where the lens sees out.
This spy camera uses IP networking technology, which means you can monitor live footage over the internet from a mobile device. When viewed over a PC you can even use the software to remotely change recording settings. The initial setup must be completed with the camera plugged directly into your router with a cable but once this has been completed the camera can operate using Wi-Fi. This reduces the amount of suspicious trailing cables you have to leave.
The device is not a functional smoke detector but masquerades as one convincingly.