Reasons To Buy
- Specially Designed Bird Box Camera- This camera has been built from the ground up to capture images of bird boxes and other types of wildlife habitats.
- 700 TV Line Video- Our new and improved imaging sensor records footage at the highest resolution of any bird box camera on the market.
- Up to 50m Wireless Range- Install the camera in your garden and use the included receiver to pick up both audio and video without the need for video cables. Just connect the camera to a power source and you're ready to go! Please note that solid obstructions such as walls will significantly reduce range.
- Wireless Channel Selector- Physical switches allow you to change which wireless channel the camera broadcasts on. This lets you quickly adjust your system if you encounter interference.
- Wide-angle Lens- Designed for use in enclosed spaces the camera features a 2.8mm lens. This gives a huge field-of-view and helps ensure you get the entire inside of the box in the frame.
- Night Vision- Invisible infra-red LEDs provide night vision without giving off a red glow that might otherwise disturb the birds.
- Compact Size- Fits into almost any bird box
- Built-in microphone- Allows audio recording from inside your nest box.
- Easy to watch- To view live footage simply connect the receiver to a TV or monitor using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
- Adjustable focus- The lens can be manually focussed allowing you to fine tune the picture.
B-Grade Product: 30% off
This product has either been opened, returned by customers, are ex display or have been used for technical testing. All products have had some use, some may have cosmetic damage, such as screw fixings damage.
All our B-Grade products are fully tested but please be aware some products may have cosmetic wear and tear, and specific screw holes and mounting areas may be used.
What's in the box?
- 1x Wireless Bird Box Camera
- 2x UK mains power supplies
- 1x Receiver with antenna
- 1x 1m audio and video phono cable
- Set-up instructions
- 2 year guarantee with SpyCameraCCTV
Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch OMNIVISION colour CMOS
Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV lines
CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582 (PAL) / 510 x 492 (NTSC)
Scanning Frequency(H): 15.625kHz 15.734kHz
Scanning Frequency(V): 50Hz 60Hz
Angular Field of View: 110 degree (f=2.8mm)
Minimum Illumination: 3.0Lux (F1.2)/ 0Lux (IR LED on)
Infrared LED: 6EA Invisible IR LED 940nm
Consumption Current: 150 mA
Wireless Frequency: ISM 2.414 - 2.468GHz
Wireless Range: 10-20m/50m (obstructed/unobstructed)
Transmission Power: 10mW
Gain Control: Automatic
Modulation Mode: FM
Power: DC 8V 500mA
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Operating Humidity: 85%RH
Dimension (WxLxH): 42x35x35mm
Weight: 65 g
Frequency: ISM 2414 - 2468MHz 4 Channel
Antenna: Omni-directional antenna
Channel: 1-4 (Flip-type switch)
Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
Frequency Stabilization: +/- 100kHz
Demodulation Mode: FM
Receiving Sensitivity: 85dBm
Video Output: 1Vp-p@75 ohm S/N>38dB
Audio Output: 10K ohm/200mVp-p
Power:DC 12V 500mA
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +40 °C
Operating Humidity: 85%RH
Dimension (WxLxH): 80x68x16mm