B-Grade 30% Off! RCA to USB Audio Video Capture Device for Mac OSX
Product Code: USB1MACR
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- USB Video Capture- This compact device lets you convert analogue video feeds into high quality digital video on your home computer
- Mac Compatibility- Compatible with Mac OS X
- Stereo Audio Capture- As well as Video, this device can digitise Stereo Audio using the two built in RCA sockets
- USB Bus Power- This device draws it's power from the USB plug, so there is no need for an external power supply
B - Grade Product: 30% off
This product has either been opened, returned by customers, are ex display or have been used for technical testing. All products have had some use, some pay have cosmetic damage, such as screw fixings damage.
This simple to use USB Video Capture device is a fantastic way to digitise any analogue video, ideal for combining one of our Bird Box Cameras or Pinhole Cameras with an Apple Mac Computer. Unlike other similar devices on the market, this one is purpose built for use with Macs (and Macs only!)
Simply hook your camera up to the RCA phono cables, and run the included software to start recording. The device features stereo audio inputs to capture high quality sound as well. We stock these as the perfect accessory for our range of Spy Cameras and Wireless Cameras, but don't let that limit you! This works with any RCA or S-Video feed, so can be used to record console games, or digitise old home videos- anything with an AV output!