B - Grade 30% Off! Wireless Colour CCTV IR Camera with Audio&Receiver
Product Code: IR01R
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Ideal Entry-Level CCTV Camera - This device is really simple to set up and is perfect for anyone looking to watch over their shed, garden or garage
- Night Vision - Uses a bank of IR LEDs in order to capture subjects up to 10m away even in total darkness
- 50m Wireless Range - Transmits audio and video to the receiver without the need for a cable. All the camera needs is access to a power supply and you're set. Solid obstructions such as walls or doors will significantly reduce the range
- Channel Selector Switch - An exclusive feature for our cameras this lets you quickly swap the wireless channel the camera uses for broadcasting. This gives you a hassle free way of avoiding potential interference
- Built-in Microphone - Allows audio recording from any nearby subject
- Weather Resistant - Camera's housing made from durable metal alloy, allowing use outdoors
- Wired Setup Option - Our cameras have additional AV plugs giving you the option of hard wiring them if wireless reception is poor
- Easy monitoring - Receiver unit can be plugged directly into almost any TV or monitor for live viewing. The RCA output can also easily be connected to any CCTV DVR to store the footage
This compact kit is simply a great entry level CCTV system. Its ideal for keeping an eye on your car, shed, front door or even your children! The infrared night vision camera will wirelessly transmit the video to the compact receiver unit, which can then be easily connected to a TV, or DVR. A business owner could even use it to monitor operations in an office or shop. As with all of our comprehensive packages, all of the required leads are included. When it arrives you can just plug it in and it's ready to go.
Despite being only roughly the size of a pool ball, don't let it's unassuming exterior fool you! The camera actually boasts a host of features making it an impressively versatile little piece of equipment. Most notably, the camera is fitted with an array of 30 infrared LEDs. This provides illumination for night vision up to 10m away, perfect for mounting next to your front door, or over a side access pathway. The LEDs are fitted with a photosensitive detector, letting them automatically switch on when the light level falls below a certain level. The camera's tiny imaging chip records 380 TV lines of detail and when in daylight records in glorious full colour. The integrated lens can also be focussed, allowing you to precisely adjust the image.
The camera is encased in a waterproof housing, so it can be installed outside and exposed to the elements. Included in the package is a 12-volt power supply to connect to the camera, our recommended method. This allows the camera to stay on indefinitely, 24 hours a day- a necessity if it's being used as a security camera. However it is powered, the camera can transmit video to the wireless receiver from a range of up to 50m, depending on obstacles.