30m Night Vision 4 Camera CCTV System w Hybrid DVR & Mobile Access
Product Code: PK4B4E1TB
- Free UK Delivery on all orders
- Orders sent today when placed before 4pm
- 2 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support: www.spycameracctv.com/help
- Sony Effio-P Sensor - Professional high quality imaging
- 700 TV Lines - High resolution colour video
- Wide Dynamic Range - Retains detail in challenging contrast and difficult lighting conditions
- Weather-resistant - Rated IP66, which means that this is suitable for outdoor installations
- Vandal Proof bracket - Prevents cabling from being vandalised
- Night vision - Infra-red LEDs provide up to 30 metres of night vision coverage
- Varifocal lens - Gives you excellent flexibility to zoom in on key areas
- BNC Connection - Uses standard BNC connection for connection to CCTV recorders
- Hybrid DVR- This CCTV recorder should work with almost any CCTV camera that uses BNC connectors, whether it's an HD or analogue model!
- TVI and AHD Compatibility- Recorder can work with both formats of Full HD camera, so no matter what your format you can buy with confidence
- Traditional CCTV DVR- In addition to HD, the recorder is compatible with standard analogue cameras, such as 700TVL or Sony EFFIO models
- 1080p Recording- When used with compatible cameras, DVR can record up in resolutions up to 1080p, capturing plenty of usable detail
- 4 Channels Audio- Allows you to record sound to go with each video channel
- HDMI Output- Connect to any HD monitor or TV to view footage using a standard HDMI cable
- Mobile Access- Recorder easily connects to your internet router, and can then be configured to allow live viewing of your cameras from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet!
- Online Access- In addition to mobile devices, with a PC you can log in to your recorder using a secure web interface to view footage and change recording settings
- Adjustable Recording Settings- As with all of our professional and home DVRs, this device has many in depth recording settings, including motion detection and 7 day scheduling
- Upgradable Storage- Supports hard drives up to 6TB in capacity
- PTZ Control- RS485 connectors allow the recorder to remotely control Pan-Tilt-Zoom devices, remotely moving and zooming the camera. Compatible camera required
This is a complete 4 camera CCTV system with hybrid Digital Video Recorder (DVR), 4 x Sony chip long-range infrared cameras with cables, adapters and everything you need to get them up and running. As far as this 4 camera systems go, its the bee's knees because the Sony Super HAD chip security cameras provide superb quality pictures.
The cameras have 30-40m of night vision, plenty for most households and commercial applications. The camera also has a varifocal lens. This allows you to manually adjust the zoom to cover exactly the right area. So if you want to focus on a gate in the distance OR cover as wide angle of a driveway or front lawn, this camera is perfect. The lens is from 4 - 9mm which gives you great versatility. The lower millimeter of the lens size, the greater the field of view. For example a 4mm lens will give you a 88 degree field of view, whereas a 9mm lens size will provide a 50 degree field of view.
You can see from the pictures that this camera is robust. It has a visor over the top of the camera to keep the rain out of the lens. It is also IP66 rated, which basically means it is certified to withstand the worst the elements can chuck at it, and makes it suitable for use in exposed outdoor locations.
This great value bundled 4 camera CCTV package saves you money compared to purchasing these items individually. So our direct from manufacturer prices, 12 month product promise and next day delivery service just got even better!
These professional 4 CCTV cameras are waterproof and highly visible, acting as a visual deterrent as well as a great quality distance camera. Although our customers use them for a great number of applications, usually it will be to protect a warehouse or larger outdoor yard or facility because of the day/night vision range.
The high specification low cost 4 channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) supplied with this package is really easy to use. Simple menu systems and a comprehensive manual really help during set up so you get exactly what you want from the Recorder.
The LAN connection allows you to connect the DVR to your home network via a Network cable (not included). This will allow you Stream live footage to a PC/iPhone/iPad/Android/Symbian smartphone (when connected to your home WiFi). It's really easy to configure on your home network and our tech team are here to assist you free of charge to set this up!
You can also remotely monitor your DVR via the internet (perfectly safe and secure) from virtually any device anywhere in the world - Brilliant! Imagine how happy your partner would be when you can still log into work/home whilst on holiday. If you've got a little experience with IP address's and router ports, then setting this up is relatively easy. However should you have any troubles our team can provide a remote setup service, this will help configure and show you how to use your DVR remotely and includes ongoing support- just check the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
It's a wonderful compact size and really quite cute (if you like that sort of thing!). Therefore it will easily tuck away in a cupboard or draw away from view. The excellent recording capacity gives you peace of mind where ever it is used. We were amazed when we found it because it is rare to find a DVR that has duplex operation and 4 audio channels. That means you can playback and record at the same time. Until now this was unheard of for DVRs of this price. So, for the money, this is a great value 4 camera system with features and specifications you'd expect from a pack at twice the price.
In record mode, the DVR unit has a number of flexible features provided through a menu system. It can be operated by a mouse or remote control. The DVR has a built in motion detection recording function so it will only record when 'motion' is detected by the cameras. You can even ZONE areas, so if you have a tree that moves in the wind or a road, you can zone them out so they will not trigger the recorder.
With 3 scheduling record modes (continuous/motion activated/scheduled), it can be modified at any time to cover a 24-hour period, 7 days a week. This significantly increases the recording capability of the unit. You should get at least 10 - 12 days even when recording at 25fps (with 1TB HDD).