Bronze Support Subscription- Remote Setup for Online & Mobile Access
Product Code: BRONZESETUP
- Free UK Delivery on all orders above £30
- Orders sent same working day when placed before 4pm
- 3 Year Guarantee on all products
- Free UK Tech Support
- Remote IP Camera Setup- With this service we remotely configure your PC and router, allowing you to watch a single IP camera remotely over the internet. All you have to do is screw it to the wall and plug it in
- Simple Annual Subscription- Once your camera is all configured for remote access, we can set up an easy annual subscription for continued access to secure remote viewing
- Completely Remote Service- We can do everything remotely on your own computer, no need to wait around for a tradesman
- Configure Mobile Access- We will also set up mobile access for your camera, letting you view it from a smartphone or tablet
- Dynamic DNS Setup- As part of the service we will also set up a web address through which you can securely log in to view your camera
- Continuing Support- We also provide support for the connection, for example if you change your router and the settings are lost
Who is this service right for?
• Users with one IP camera connected directly to their network
Who is this service not right for?
• Users with more than 1 camera
• Systems with a remote access DVR or NVR
For these situations we recommend our silver, gold or platinum support packages, depending on the number of cameras you have
IP cameras are a great tool for securely monitoring your property whilst away, but they can sometimes be confusing to get up and running for people with no experience with networking or routers. That's why our simple to use remote setup service takes away the technical hassle of configuring an IP camera for viewing over the internet or on mobile.
After the initial setup, a simple annual Direct Debit subscription will then be set up for continued remote access via a secure web address.
Logging in remotely to your computer, one of our tech support agents will completely configure your software and router, as well as setting up a web address through which you can securely log in to see your camera's feed. The service usually takes around 30 minutes, during which time you can get our support agent to guide you through the process on the phone, or alternatively leave them to it if you'd prefer to have a cup of tea!
The service can also configure mobile access of your camera, setting it up so you can view it live on iOS, Android or Windows phone devices (depending on the camera's compatibility), allowing live viewing even when on-the-go. It also covers continuing remote support for the first month in case there are any initial teething troubles with the connection.
After purchasing, just give us a call and arrange a time for the set up that best suits you